Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys believing DrumZ

He is wrong in 9 out of 10 times
Yep , almost every ZKK stan want to tar and feather him and beat him down due his lie about 1050 or 1051 supposed to be peak zoro theory.
He is fraud. No one should take him as true teller

@Un-amed literally say 1054 is 4/10 is bad for admirals fan . In reality, it is lie. He say fuj got defeated which 1054 nowhere stated it.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Anyone begin to not hyped at all by Marvel? I mean Phase 5 and 6 directly...i'm just waiting for Avengers movie...
I regret every minute I spend on Phase 4 shit. So yeah, totally not looking forward. Should've stopped after Endgame like most of my pals who enjoyed Marvel before.

Oda is a fucking fraud of an author

I have 0 hype for his final saga, all he's done so far is wank the MC and his 4848484 allies to the moon

The fuck BB and the WG are even gonna do? They're all either incompetent or crippled by PIS
did you read his last interview? dude is tired of drawing serious stuff
last saga will have 0 tension

R

rubblerust

Okay so here's a possibility: Momo and scabbards straight up defeat Aramaki, but it's a highly coordinated effort involving Shinobu's DF, maybe a Momo haki bloom, and other clever samurai maneuvers.

It's one possibility for a scenario that sounds like the biggest L at first, but maybe not as bad if executed right.

Okay so here's a possibility: Momo and scabbards straight up defeat Aramaki, but it's a highly coordinated effort involving Shinobu's DF, maybe a Momo haki bloom, and other clever samurai maneuvers.

It's one possibility for a scenario that sounds like the biggest L at first, but maybe not as bad if executed right.
I'm 99% sure this isn't a physical defeat but the outcome is not any better writing wise

Seth

โ€Ž
Donโ€™t worry I donโ€™t do hints anymore
That wasn't a hit on you in any way. I just remember you hinting at something in the past that I completely didn't understand why would you hint for it.

Just different taste.

For example ledon said 1010 Zoro > acoc Zoro like lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Anyone begin to not hyped at all by Marvel? I mean Phase 5 and 6 directly...i'm just waiting for Avengers movie...
I really enjoyed Thor 4, but the latest phase has been some pretty bad or boring movies. Marvel in general has been mid tier at the best of times but I think they're gassed after End Game.

Seth

โ€Ž
I really enjoyed Thor 4, but the latest phase has been some pretty bad or boring movies. Marvel in general has been mid tier at the best of times but I think they're gassed after End Game.
Always liked your troll posts but this is top.

Status
Not open for further replies.