Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Akainu: "Dont make anything worse" this could be an important forshadowing ROFL
And some of you expect Aramaki would do what you wish?? Something even Akainu doesn't wish......
If he bring down all Scabbard + Momo and Yamato that's enough W although he probably won't do that either as per the context. He might prob not even see Luffy

Hope he really won't do anything worse
:catsweat:
What could be worse? Some dude exposing WG's army invading free lands to Morgans or shit?

I assume it would have something to do with WG losing a possibility to trade with Wano and making them affiliated.

Seth

โ€Ž
Thor's my favorite of the heroes too. I really liked it, I thought it needed to be a touch more serious though. The humor was fun but the movie would've benefited from it. Gorr also needed another two scenes IMO but I love him in the movie. We start off with Gorr being betrayed by the Gods as he's asking them to save his daughter and ends the movie dying and begging a god to take care of his daughter. It was an awesome complete circle.
Gorr's first and last scene in the movie are genuinely the only times I felt moved not pissed like thru the rest of the movie.

I'm confused what to think about Jane's death because with all the gag shit thru entire movie I couldn't look at this too seriously.

Thor 4 spoilers ^

Also. No Odin Force, No runes. Ehhh

Akainu: "Dont make anything worse" this could be an important forshadowing ROFL
And some of you expect Aramaki would do what you wish?? Something even Akainu doesn't wish......
If he bring down all Scabbard + Momo and Yamato that's enough W although he probably won't do that either as per the context. He might prob not even see Luffy

Hope he really won't do anything worse
:catsweat:
Dude came to get Luffy. He is not restricted in doing so. Making it worse is "making the marines look even more worse than they already do in the news papers"
Post automatically merged:

I don't know man, I'm not an expert on the intricacies of Japanese furry gender identity. Should ask Artur about that.
Lol ok

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Gorr's first and last scene in the movie are genuinely the only times I felt moved not pissed like thru the rest of the movie.

I'm confused what to think about Jane's death because with all the gag shit thru entire movie I couldn't look at this too seriously.

Thor 4 spoilers ^

Also. No Odin Force, No runes. Ehhh
Yeah, Jane's case needed more time too. I enjoyed the humor around the weapon drama, it was a good allegory for what Thor was going through and they thankfully didn't make the jokes at his personal expense (like Endgame) but instead at the rather tropey situation he was in. But that shit shoulda been cut out for a good scene of Thor realizing what was going on in her life earlier.

I did like that Jane died. I was gonna hate the movie if they used the wish to make her healthy, so that not happening surprised me in the best way possible.

The Valhalla scene hyped me up too

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
I got it.

Aramaki sees Yamato's transformation, reveals himself as a secret furry and totally gay for Yamato. Will do anything to get licked by the ice doggy, even making Wano green again.

A totally humiliating character change.
"Sorry, miss, didn't realize you were a dog-girl. I've got a leash right here, if you want to take me for a walk around Wano, I'll be happy to regrow the wildlife. Give me those Oni puppy-eyes, arf-arf!"

Yeah, depending on what happens, Oda dropped the ball with GB.

Why making him coming to Wano?
Get folded?
Humiliated?

Should've kept him, and draw him later.
Exactly. Even if he were to fold people in wano they are for the most part weakened. So even his W won't look like a real one.

To add oda ain't allowing him to catch Luffy which means the straw hats are gonna escape making it even worse for the way admirals look.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, Jane's case needed more time too. I enjoyed the humor around the weapon drama, it was a good allegory for what Thor was going through and they thankfully didn't make the jokes at his personal expense (like Endgame) but instead at the rather tropey situation he was in. But that shit shoulda been cut out for a good scene of Thor realizing what was going on in her life earlier.

I did like that Jane died. I was gonna hate the movie if they used the wish to make her healthy, so that not happening surprised me in the best way possible.

The Valhalla scene hyped me up too
I think I missed Jane's scenes too, especially why was she chosen by Mjolnir and etc. Thor being more serious vs Gorr, Gorr butchering God montage.

Gorr invading Zeus' palace would be cool.

Man. I thought Ragnarok had too much humor. Thor 4 really made me change my opinion about Ragnarok.

Thor 4 Spoilers^

Exactly. Even if he were to fold people in wano they are for the most part weakened. So even his W won't look like a real one.

To add oda ain't allowing him to catch Luffy which means the straw hats are gonna escape making it even worse for the way admirals look.
I don't know what's wrong in his head to be honest.

If it's a powerscalling thing, he just wasted years of portrayal for other Admirals.
If it's narrative, then why bring him in just to get around it with other dumb stuff?