Status
Not open for further replies.
All my admiral bros are being sadmiral bros for no reason.

@Extravlad @MarineHQ62 y'all called me mentally weak for reacting to confirmed Film Red spoilers.

Why are y'all backing down now when we don't even have hints.

Stay strong.
Couldnt care less anyway
If Oda fumbles 1055 I'm dropping this shit
I have no interest in reading a story about God Luffy, his grand fleet, his countless allied nations, his 2 ancient weapons, his brother Sabo, father Dragon and their army, his idol Shanks vs fucking incompetent jobbers hindered by PIS and a dirty fat pirate who gets clowned just as much

0 stakes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fake as all fucks. For how many times we got people who worked around Oda telling us how the secret of a person he is I do not believe he'd write something he will do next in some bitchass notebook rather keep it for himself in his brain.

The only exception might be "scrapped off ideas" or something like this. I do not believe he has a notebook of "What to do next".

Couldnt care less anyway
I have no interest in reading a story about God Luffy, his grand fleet, his countless allied nations, his 2 ancient weapons, his brother Sabo, father Dragon and their army, his idol Shanks vs fucking incompetent jobbers hindered by PIS and a dirty fat pirate who gets clowned just as much

0 stakes
Yeah, seems pretty bad.

Final War would be worse, but it's as expected of someone who wanted to End the series in 3 years when Wano took him 4.

Couldnt care less anyway

0 stakes
This is a good chapter for Green Bull
I started the weekend as the most insecure and weak admiral bro.

Now it seems like I'm the most secure and strongest admiral bro.

WTF happened.

Couldnt care less anyway

0 stakes
The Great Copium has begun:lulz:

How many chapters do y'all reckon Godfy Sabo Shanks Dragon Zoro Yamato Kid Law Sanji Killer Scabbards Rev Commanders RHP Commanders and Poseidon+Pluton will need to clear BBPs and Admirals?

I think Oda overestimate how long it's gonna take lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even tho providers don't actually hint this time around at least yet, I noticed some pattern as of recent.

For some chapters now there is always this one weird info that shows up and a bunch of people starts repeating it.

I think it was present with Momo's design and later with Aramaki bodying King and Queen.

Now we have some bullshit going around with "Not the best chapter for Ryokugyu".

I also remember that Redon or someone else posted actual spoilers from some random made-up account and later redon said "I told you already" or something like that.

So there is a slim chance that the info bullshittery going around has some truth to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.