Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret every minute I spend on Phase 4 shit. So yeah, totally not looking forward. Should've stopped after Endgame like most of my pals who enjoyed Marvel before.
Isnt Wandavision phase 4 tho? I enjoy the surreal sitcom vibe at least lol i always appreciate some attempt of mind-bending stuff. But i agree about the overall consensus, after Endgame they like didnt bother wrecking their brains to write and decided to do extremely recycled cliched tropes and just glued it with colorful CGI lol

Its always this shit

Oda comes up with excuses to make the Admirals hold back and retreat instead of proceding with their goal

Thats basically Fujitora's role in Dressrosa: Find excuses to hold back until the end of the arc :suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Isnt Wandavision phase 4 tho? I enjoy the surreal sitcom vibe at least lol i always appreciate some attempt of mind-bending stuff
Didn't enjoy it because tv series era ruins Marvel for casual cinema fans.

For example I watched all of them and Strange 2 movie plot makes sense somehow to me but there are people who dgaf about tv shows ( rightfully so ) and they thought Strange's plot made no sense at all, like at all nothing clicked.

Dunno man. Phase 4 is just a no no. Now imagine Phase 5 will have 2 avengers movies only few months apart.
Jesus.

If you staying with it. I wish you good luck. My love for MCU faded away.

Status
Not open for further replies.