Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think I missed Jane's scenes too, especially why was she chosen by Mjolnir and etc. Thor being more serious vs Gorr, Gorr butchering God montage.

Gorr invading Zeus' palace would be cool.

Man. I thought Ragnarok had too much humor. Thor 4 really made me change my opinion about Ragnarok.

Thor 4 Spoilers^
Nah I didn't need Gorr going to the City of the Gods, I think that'd be going too far. A montage or having another god in the group that Gorr kills would amp up his threat level, definitely.

Ragnarok might be my favorite movie, so much of it is fantastic. Hela is a great villain, finalizing Loki's character arc, Thor becoming Asgard's king, the Grandmaster in general. Valkyrie's also awesome. I dunno how you can hate it.

Oda is such a fraud that even if he plans to use Aramaki as hypetool for Shanks or Momo it's gonna fail

Do be a good hypetool you need good showings in the first place and Aramaki got fucking nothing except folding 2 commanders who everybody is convinced were 99% nerfed

Mid author
Don't know what he had on his mind.

"Let's wait 3 years to introduce this Admiral, get a hype chapter for his introduction in Wano"
"Then, we make him job in 2 Chapters, or worse, be hypetool and make the portrayal of the other admirals, go to waste"

Basically.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah I didn't need Gorr going to the City of the Gods, I think that'd be going too far. A montage or having another god in the group that Gorr kills would amp up his threat level, definitely.

Ragnarok might be my favorite movie, so much of it is fantastic. Hela is a great villain, finalizing Loki's character arc, Thor becoming Asgard's king, the Grandmaster in general. Valkyrie's also awesome. I dunno how you can hate it.
For a guy who enjoys humor a lot, I have a very weird taste in the movies. Especially for some reason, humor in the movies can either suck me in or totally push me away. It has to be well-balanced for me. Hence why I defo hate Love and Thunder the most. I felt like watching bloopers/gag reel for almost 2 hours.

Man, Gorr attacks New Asgard, kids are kidnapped and Thor is trolling a round with Jane and etc...

I hated Ragnarok because Thor is completely not a funny guy in the comics. I know they can't transfer Thor's power level from the comics to the movies, I totally understand that but seriously for the point in the story he is, he is seriously weak.

From the trailer this movie looked really interesting to me.... Gorr especially and it flopped.

Thor 4 spoilers^

Don't know what he had on his mind.

"Let's wait 3 years to introduce this Admiral, get a hype chapter for his introduction in Wano"
"Then, we make him job in 2 Chapters, or worse, be hypetool and make the portrayal of the other admirals, go to waste"

Basically.
This fraudulent author realized that after spending 6 years on a mid saga he wanted to finally wrap up his series ASAP

Even the Aramaki speech in 1054 feels fucking cringe Oda probably thought "yea let me give him a monologue so he can appear truly evil"

What could be worse? Some dude exposing WG's army invading free lands to Morgans or shit?

I assume it would have something to do with WG losing a possibility to trade with Wano and making them affiliated.
Pretty obvious to me that it is about the reverie incident.
Akainu obviously isn't happy with that.
GB is pretty desperate to take Luffy's head which is all for Akainu sake and to make it up for all that Rev army incident
To me it even look like he show his tantrum and frustration about that incident over towards the poor Scabbard in last chap

GB returning back with not just empty hands but with a destroyed warship and some injuries could be bring another sad news to the Marines and make things worse than it already looks

Status
Not open for further replies.