Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I don't read one piece so not familiar with the lore that much. But when a criminal walks up to you and tell you, that they are a criminal what do you do Charlie? Exactly, you hang them.
Shanks is mentor of Luffy so we can assume that his wincom is to protect Luffy and his crew. If Flowa is Shanks or member of his crew there goes extra safety of SH. Besides it's too early for the indie hunt

Shanks is mentor of Luffy so we can assume that his wincom is to protect Luffy and his crew. If Flowa is Shanks or member of his crew there goes extra safety of SH. Besides it's too early for the indie hunt
That does not sound like a neutral indie to me, and I won't entertain or talk about who might be who.

Also, no one is indie hunting here. The indie gave himself out, and as far as I am concerned flowa is the best lynch as of right now because she is not a townie, simple.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
That does not sound like a neutral indie to me, and I won't entertain or talk about who might be who.

Also, no one is indie hunting here. The indie gave himself out, and as far as I am concerned flowa is the best lynch as of right now because she is not a townie, simple.
Well fact. Tho I will wait for where ratchet and Flowa go cuz it doesn't look good :shame:

First, it‘s herself, not himself.
Second, I don‘t lie. And I already told you there are 3 Cults running around and 2 Mafia and first thing you do is hunt a neutral who isn‘t even a threat to Town?

This is scum. I don‘t care what your role sheet says like holy s***.

First, it‘s herself, not himself.
Second, I don‘t lie. And I already told you there are 3 Cults running around and 2 Mafia and first thing you do is hunt a neutral who isn‘t even a threat to Town?

This is scum. I don‘t care what your role sheet says like holy s***.

>Outs as a neutral indie
>gets a single vote on her
>cries

Not that I care much, though. But given my truth meta I will consider every attempt to push or harm me now spite. Because that‘s the only reason somebody would push me here. Or that player is just scum, but in that case it‘s spite as well since I am not a threat to scum either.

Status
Not open for further replies.