Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Oda is dehyping all the antagonist groups?

If the rumors are true, no one in et he community will ever see the admirals as a threat anymore.

-Oda gives Luffy a god fruit
-Dehype the yonko with the atrocious performance of Big Mom and Kaido
-Dehype the yonko crew by the stupid performance of the Big Mom pirates
-Dehype the yonko by including Buggy in them
-Dehype the yonko crew by Having King and Queen being folded by Aramaki
-Give the good guys all the hype of the world (Sabo, Shanks, Dragon, Pluton being on Wano, Luffy being allied with Shiraoshi who is Poseidon, etc…)
-You have part of the marines that are clearly for Luffy or at least against Akainu
-Now he is dehyping the admirals

Who in his right mind can think that Blackbeard is a threat? Or Akainu?

What antagonists are supposed to be strong enough, threatening enough, to be a serious and believable obstacles to the strawhats goals?

Oda’s writting makes absolutely no sense to me. If someone can explain this mess, I’m all hear.
Bad story writing
Oda loves disney and child cartoons

If the rumors are true, no one in et he community will ever see the admirals as a threat anymore.

-Give the good guys all the hype of the world (Sabo, Shanks, Dragon, Pluton being on Wano, Luffy being allied with Shiraoshi who is Poseidon, etc…)
-You have part of the marines that are clearly for Luffy or at least against Akainu

What antagonists are supposed to be strong enough, threatening enough, to be a serious and believable obstacles to the strawhats goals?

Oda’s writting makes absolutely no sense to me. If someone can explain this mess, I’m all hear.
Greenbull might still pull some decent feats next chapter.... But overall... yea... Oda's writing is just garbage... :lusalty:

How the fuck was Kaido's performance atrocious? lol fucking fool

Status
Not open for further replies.