Status
Not open for further replies.
People bluff most of the time. Luffy himself bluffed that he would beat BigMom only to see ran away whenever both have confronted. Throughout the wano, for some reason, Luffy, not even a single time attacked Bigmom. Last time Luffy attacked was in WCI.
but he wasn't bluffing though? he literally went in wano and was walking in the flower capital to fight Luffy

Lmao thats true! Perona or Brook definitely, I adore both but I personally relate to Brook a lot too! Yohohohorohorohoro!

Tbh I do hope and think he might have seen Shanks pull up and panicked and decides to back off BUT if we're gonna have to deal with both Shanks and Aramaki leaving Wano after baiting the fuck out of us, I'm gonna be FURIOUS lol.
i remember how i was crying buckets during Brook's flashback while my late parrot stared in bewilderment..

and dw i doubt Aramaki is a coward..he's willing to take luffy's head and honestly he doesn't seem to be trying hard or any intermediate effort at all..I'm betting on a tactical retreat with sakazuki's involvement or just with a better rationale.

Status
Not open for further replies.