Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye thank you too btw!

Thats very true, thats an excellent point about Katakuri too, wow. I could see Kizaru being a CoO expert for these reasons too now you mention it and we saw Aokiji show great use of CoO and his Logia powers when WB stabbed him with Haki included too and he dodged it despite WB stabbing through his body with his haki infused Naginata?

Yeah, an Admiral with plant powers should be more than capable of taking on fire users and being prepared for them as you said, especially dealing with people in the new world and the sheer abundance of fire powers. He also idolises Akainu who has fire based powers even superior to the fire fruit itself apparently and I can see Akainu insisting he needs to overcome his weakness to fire and be able to resist it too.

That makes a lot of sense tbh. We also saw how crazy plants can be in the OP world and I hope we see more of that from GB and his powers too. His powers seem to be more tree focused but since hes a "forest man" he theoretically should be able to use anything associated with a forest too even? At least plant wise or so ? Mushrooms and other types of plants and such?

I was hoping for some crazy pop green type stuff from him and we know he can spawn random flowers as we've seen and even using a giant flower to make himself fly too. We've seen island size plants literally behaving as islands and eating anything in their vicinity and being like IRL carnivorous plants and even like man-eating plants IRL (Pirahna Plants in Mario, Poison Ivys plants, Little Pet Shop of Horrors etc ofc lol) so I have HIGH hopes as out of all the Admirals, his DF has the most potential imo in terms of creativity and versatility.

We've seen explosive based plants too thanks to Usopp and such and I think fire based ones but I bet they exist, so if would be nice if Green Bull had those too? Like "Fire Flowers" from Mario again too? Haha.
Definitely see the variety there and hopefully therre is something for our side lined boi Sogeking in this

Imagine if GB has a move named after Amazon and goes "Amazon.... Bloom" and he instantaneous riddles every inch of the plane with massive acidic holes.. or restrains opponents instantaneously no matter their strength

giving the same vibes as Aokiji's "Ice Age"

G

Gorosei Informer

Very possible that he had a tragic and a romantic past, i havent looked into the movie inspiration details but honestly to me sounds like someone who fell in love with a cook and some who used to feed him with affection....but something horrendous happens and his fasting has some sorta link to that.

reminds me of Obito x Rin kinda situation ironically Obito used wood style too and butchered everyone coz of Rin's death..
There is so much you can for Aramaki and how he ended up the way he did.. one thing you'll find is that this resonates well with his uncompromising justice.
Aw man if he fell in love with a cook, thats an even deeper irony then! Aramaki was meant to be Sanjis father then/Aramaki loved Sanjis mom

Thats what I think too. Isnt it funny Oda introduced the Samurais fasting and saying they are aren't hungry as part of their pride/honour too? Yamato and Momo I think giving up eating for a week? Yamatos past of being starved too?

I still dont get why Oda is making such parallelss like this with Yamato, Green Bull and Ushimaru too, with Ushimaru even having literal green bulls on his cloak too! Green Bull even having a sword and being based on a famous actor known for playing Rebels (maybe his justice is Rebellious Justice too?)
Green Bull has a sword, has a samurai vibe and seems to parallel with Shunsui of Bleach as I mentioned too ofc.

There's probably much better comparisons and details that can be made and drawn out but I'm too lazy to do it lol.

Aw man, Obito thats a good point too. That could be a legitimate possibility and we also had "Yamato" with the wood style too ofc! That "Yamato" was a "clone" of someone else but a more literal one in this case ofc and they were a hero for their country/nation too!

Thats what I think too tbh, he kinda makes me think of Mr Freeze in that potential too. Uncompromising Justice sounds awesome too. Very fittting.

i havent watched bleach but that's bleak

and you follow it up with this
Lmaooooo! That is some meta pun work right there!

Also I guess you're not gonna watch Bleach now due to that hahahaha!

:sanjismug::kailaugh::luffylaugh::joker:

I just "ruined" one of my favourite characters with that accidental manuever too! LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.