Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No one wants to give reads…. No one wants to put pressure of suspicious people. This game is so slow right now. :catcry: I’ll come back later on.

Charlie is just liking posts and not posting. :catblush:

same question to you Charlie, reads so far?
I do v: liking i mean

Reads? Come on, it's Aries game, i'm here to spam one-shots. And it's literally D0 xd i'm liking funny comments and whatever sounds right atm

So basically none. If anything I would check if Flower is hostile if I could.

Once Ariess comes back I am sure there will be a backlog of unprocessed actions that will lead us somewhere. Also its like 9 am here on Monday so a lot of people are busy. I’m sure thinks will get more active in a few hours.

If you want a read here is one, I like Ratchet.

I’ve mentioned that too, Foooj.

Him jumping onto the wagon for no reason. When asked he tells me he just wants to see her flip. He’s not even confident on his vote. Then later on tells me that he was looking for reaction and stuff.
Mkay, the first part is NAI imo cause you dont really need a real reason to vote someone when the game just started, 2nd part is a bit weird and contradicts with the last.

@Worst whats with the flip flop Feitan.

Worst

Custom title
Mkay, the first part is NAI imo cause you dont really need a real reason to vote someone when the game just started, 2nd part is a bit weird and contradicts with the last.

@Worst whats with the flip flop Feitan.
I told it already i took the opportunity to jump on the wagon and hopefully put some pressure / get some reactions out of it ( we gotta start somewhere ) didn't really liked Joygirl responses so i kept and i'll keep my vote on her for now

The one who doesn't make sense here is Kagu.....

I told it already i took the opportunity to jump on the wagon and hopefully put some pressure / get some reactions out of it ( we gotta start somewhere ) didn't really liked Joygirl responses so i kept and i'll keep my vote on her for now

The one who doesn't make sense here is Kagu.....
Well thats fine but she said you first wanted to see her flip then retracted into your vote just being for pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.