Status
Not open for further replies.
So you expect every other character to be effected by Oda's inconsistend writing, but not Admirals? You're delusional bro.
Lol what ?
I never said that Admirals are immune to the Oda clowning?

Admirals just got humiliated beyond belief and I'm just taking it as it is because i definitely enjoyed it when BM got clowned so I'm not blaming it on Oda.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Capítulo 1.055: “O Shogun de Wano”.

— Momonosuke e Greenbull continuam lutando entre si sem interferência externa.
— Momonosuke declara que ele deve proteger o próprio país de Wano antes de entrar em sua forma híbrida, parecendo muito diferente da de Kaido.
— Greenbull afirma que está sobrecarregado por enfrentar um oponente tão forte que não é Luffy do Chapéu de Palha.
— É revelado que nenhum dos Shichibukai foi capturado, eles estão juntos no Novo Mundo com Buggy sendo confundido com seu líder.
— Pausa na próxima semana

Chapter 1055 ''The shogun of wano''
-Momo and GB are fighting without external interference.
-Momo declares he needs to protect Wano before entering his hybrid form that looks different from Kaido's
-GB says he's overloaded from fighting an opponent this strong that is not Luffy.
-It's revealed none of the shichbukai were captured they are together in the new world and buggy is being confused as their leader.
-Break next week.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Capítulo 1.055: “O Shogun de Wano”.

— Momonosuke e Greenbull continuam lutando entre si sem interferência externa.
— Momonosuke declara que ele deve proteger o próprio país de Wano antes de entrar em sua forma híbrida, parecendo muito diferente da de Kaido.
— Greenbull afirma que está sobrecarregado por enfrentar um oponente tão forte que não é Luffy do Chapéu de Palha.
— É revelado que nenhum dos Shichibukai foi capturado, eles estão juntos no Novo Mundo com Buggy sendo confundido com seu líder.
— Pausa na próxima semana

Chapter 1055 ''The shogun of wano''
-Momo and GB are fighting without external interference.
-Momo declares he needs to protect Wano before entering his hybrid form that looks different from Kaido's
-GB says he's overloaded for fighting an opponent this strong that is not Luffy.
-It's revealed none of the shichbukai were captured they are together in the new world and buggy is being confused as their leader.
-Break next week.
Holy shit let me open the thread

Chapter 1055: Son of Kaido, Yamato
- The focus of the chapter is on how Yamato departs with the Straw Hat crew from Wano country
- There is a page about Yamato and the Oden impersonation
- Aramaki retreats from Wano after learning about Yamato being Kaido's son as well as Momo having a very similar fruit to Kaido, as well as seeing the Sunny depart, and thus seeing his target move away from Wano
- Aramaki reports both of this to Akainu, after the call Akainu murmurs something to himself, cursing Vegapunk and announcing a punishment
- Chapter ends with Shanks departing from Wano as well, on another side as the Straw Hats, and we see that he and the crew took a Poneglyph Rubbing with them
- No break next week
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1055: Son of Kaido, Yamato
- The focus of the chapter is on how Yamato departs with the Straw Hat crew from Wano country
- There is a page about Yamato and the Oden impersonation
- Aramaki retreats from Wano after learning about Yamato being Kaido's son as well as Momo having a very similar fruit to Kaido
- Aramaki reports both of this to Akainu, after the call Akainu murmurs something to himself, cursing Vegapunk and announcing a punishment
- Chapter ends with Shanks departing from Wano as well, on another side as the Straw Hats, and we see that he and the crew took a Poneglyph Rubbing with them
- No break next week
Fake
But you must admit that my headcanon isn't that bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.