Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what ?
I never said that Admirals are immune to the Oda clowning?

Admirals just got humiliated beyond belief and I'm just taking it as it is because i definitely enjoyed it when BM got clowned so I'm not blaming it on Oda.
So Meme being rolled over by Robin is better? Like come on man, Momo using boro breath–Greenbull's weakness–is way better than Robin rolling a Yonko over.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Capítulo 1.055: “O Shogun de Wano”.

— Momonosuke e Greenbull continuam lutando entre si sem interferência externa.
— Momonosuke declara que ele deve proteger o próprio país de Wano antes de entrar em sua forma híbrida, parecendo muito diferente da de Kaido.
— Greenbull afirma que está sobrecarregado por enfrentar um oponente tão forte que não é Luffy do Chapéu de Palha.
— É revelado que nenhum dos Shichibukai foi capturado, eles estão juntos no Novo Mundo com Buggy sendo confundido com seu líder.
— Pausa na próxima semana

Chapter 1055 ''The shogun of wano''
-Momo and GB are fighting without external interference.
-Momo declares he needs to protect Wano before entering his hybrid form that looks different from Kaido's
-GB says he's overloaded from fighting an opponent this strong that is not Luffy.
-It's revealed none of the shichbukai were captured they are together in the new world and buggy is being confused as their leader.
-Break next week.
@AwakenedCabbage is this true?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Capítulo 1.055: “O Shogun de Wano”.

— Momonosuke e Greenbull continuam lutando entre si sem interferência externa.
— Momonosuke declara que ele deve proteger o próprio país de Wano antes de entrar em sua forma híbrida, parecendo muito diferente da de Kaido.
— Greenbull afirma que está sobrecarregado por enfrentar um oponente tão forte que não é Luffy do Chapéu de Palha.
— É revelado que nenhum dos Shichibukai foi capturado, eles estão juntos no Novo Mundo com Buggy sendo confundido com seu líder.
— Pausa na próxima semana

Chapter 1055 ''The shogun of wano''
-Momo and GB are fighting without external interference.
-Momo declares he needs to protect Wano before entering his hybrid form that looks different from Kaido's
-GB says he's overloaded from fighting an opponent this strong that is not Luffy.
-It's revealed none of the shichbukai were captured they are together in the new world and buggy is being confused as their leader.
-Break next week.
No

G

Gorosei Informer

Oohhh that's actually fascinating.. coz Anbu in a way were divided into good CIA and bad CIA lol.. and Yamato was with danzo.. might be something similar with GB
Ah yeah that makes sense too, I was worndering if Green Bull is in allegiance with Sword, involved with them and what that means. I wonder if Akainu actually set it up and he does know Fujitora and Green Bull and recruited them personally too. I suspect he might be Fujitoras brother at least too tbh, maybe even Green Bulls too? Akainus name means Sake Cup after all but that might be symbolic of him killing Ace and maybe facing Sabo later too lol.

His tattoo reminds me of Yakuza and thus Hyogoro of the Flowers too or w/e:

Chapter 1055: Son of Kaido, Yamato
- The focus of the chapter is on how Yamato departs with the Straw Hat crew from Wano country
- There is a page about Yamato and the Oden impersonation
- Aramaki retreats from Wano after learning about Yamato being Kaido's son as well as Momo having a very similar fruit to Kaido
- Aramaki reports both of this to Akainu, after the call Akainu murmurs something to himself, cursing Vegapunk and announcing a punishment
- Chapter ends with Shanks departing from Wano as well, on another side as the Straw Hats, and we see that he and the crew took a Poneglyph Rubbing with them
- No break next week
Post automatically merged:

Fake
:milaugh:

So Meme being rolled over by Robin is better? Like come on man, Momo using boro breath–Greenbull's weakness–is way better than Robin rolling a Yonko over.
We don't even know what happened. It's implied that GB ran away like a fucking bitch from Momo. Whatever happened to BM at least was used for comedic relief and presented as such.

This is literally terrible

We don't even know what happened. It's implied that GB ran away like a fucking bitch from Momo. Whatever happened to BM at least was used for comedic relief and presented as such.

This is literally terrible
Nothing indicates that Greenbull ran away from Momo. All hints are about Admirals taking Ls, which means Greenbull was damaged, that doesn't mean he ran away.

G

Gorosei Informer

Definitely see the variety there and hopefully therre is something for our side lined boi Sogeking in this

Imagine if GB has a move named after Amazon and goes "Amazon.... Bloom" and he instantaneous riddles every inch of the plane with massive acidic holes.. or restrains opponents instantaneously no matter their strength

giving the same vibes as Aokiji's "Ice Age"
Aye, thank you!

Oh man, a move named after the Amazon would be dope! Summoning acidic holes/pools would be great, I had hope he could use acid powers as we've not really seen them in OP for some weird reason!

Yeah OMG, him doing something similar to the level of Ice Age would be AMAZING too! He is a mix of Blue and Yellow too so I hope there is some Aokiji influence in him too somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.