Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
literally dont care lol
has the term omgus ever caught scum before
It's a fallacy, and fallacies are the tool of scum. There are false positives, of course, but one facet of scumhunting (and one I happen to favour) is calling out fallacies when you see them made.

Ratchet

because u can read my mind yeah?
I don't need to - coming it demanding we flip X, Y and Z, and then immediately asking T-Pein, who has yet to post, who we should lynch, and underscoring how little you are trying, is most easily reconciled as a player who wants to cover his posting via appealing to his own incompetence.

Ratchet

where is the fallacy. i dont see one
OMGUS. That's the fallacy. I had just explained this. Strawman is another, where you take my argument, and then twist it to something it's not, and argue against the malformed version you create. In this case, you attempted to switch my argument into one involving your activity levels, when this was never present in what I had actually said.

Day-0: Rooftop 5

Pirates have began gathering around day 0. The first 5 to tag @Blue will become eligible to gain a Pirate assist

1- Can Pick between Roger or WhiteBeard Route
2-Can Pick only Roger Route
3: Can only pick Whitebeard Route
4: Can challenge 2 or 3 for the chance to pick their pirate assist
5-Randomly given a Pirate Assist from the other route 1 chooses

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Pirates have began gathering around day 0. The first 5 to tag @Blue will become eligible to gain a Pirate assist

@Blue

@Blue

J

Joygirl1

@Blue

Ratchet

Like you try and play Mafia and worthless players are more interested in being dismissive because they're incompetent and would rather use this as a chat thread. It's actually pointless, I don't know why you sign up to play.

Like you try and play Mafia and worthless players are more interested in being dismissive because they're incompetent and would rather use this as a chat thread. It's actually pointless, I don't know why you sign up to play.
How exactly Im worthless Ratchie san? This entire conversation goes to nowhere, and Im about to do what Adam does.

You can pick any Pirate Assist from Whitebeard or Roger Route
Pick a pirate assist from Roger Route
Pick a Pirate Assist from Whitebeard route
Challenge peroroncino or bakidou to r/p/s if you win you pick a pirate assist from their route
You will be given a random pirate assist after Adam chooses

Status
Not open for further replies.