Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Instead of giving stupid commentary about how "Ekko and Ratchet are at it again", you could at least read what is being said, because I'm trying to play Mafia here, and I think my arguments make sense. But you know what, I don't really care, you guys are legit hopeless.
Like you try and play Mafia and worthless players are more interested in being dismissive because they're incompetent and would rather use this as a chat thread. It's actually pointless, I don't know why you sign up to play.
I'm gonna stop you right there.

Do you know why I don't wanna read the shit between you two?
BECAUSE IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN GAME.

You guys argue in a circle hours upon hours, you spam so many posts people like me that have limited time to read back looses all patience to do so. I do not have the luxury nor patience nor am I so much invested in the game i'll appease you two

So yes, i'll rather ignore you two and let you deal with yourselves.
And yes, i'll rather have a calm casual game with others and not take everything like it is D-Day.

I am here to have fun, not fix your marital problems with Eko

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
How exactly Im worthless Ratchie san? This entire conversation goes to nowhere, and Im about to do what Adam does.
How does it go nowhere? You can ignore whomever you want, it makes no difference to me. Adam is pretty worthless as a player in his own right, if you'd rather ignore people trying to play Mafia by analysing posts and arguing their points of view, then it really just makes my point for me.

Like you try and play Mafia and worthless players are more interested in being dismissive because they're incompetent and would rather use this as a chat thread. It's actually pointless, I don't know why you sign up to play.
How exactly Im worthless Ratchie san? This entire conversation goes to nowhere, and Im about to do what Adam does.
Can we like put these things aside for a moment? .-. let's play a game and stuff

Ratchet

β€Ž
I'm gonna stop you right there.

Do you know why I don't wanna read the shit between you two?
BECAUSE IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN GAME.

You guys argue in a circle hours upon hours, you spam so many posts people like me that have limited time to read back looses all patience to do so. I do not have the luxury nor patience nor am I so much invested in the game i'll appease you two

So yes, i'll rather ignore you two and let you deal with yourselves.
And yes, i'll rather have a calm casual game with others and not take everything like it is D-Day.

I am here to have fun, not fix your marital problems with Eko
You are incompetent, so this isn't surprising.

How does it go nowhere? You can ignore whomever you want, it makes no difference to me. Adam is pretty worthless as a player in his own right, if you'd rather ignore people trying to play Mafia by analysing posts and arguing their points of view, then it really just makes my point for me.
No no go on, but imma not read 100 messages from both of us saying the same thing, β€žyou badβ€ž- β€žno, you are badβ€ž.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Can we like put these things aside for a moment? .-. let's play a game and stuff
I'm trying to play and I get told to stop because people don't want to play. So it's fine, you guys do your thing, I just don't want to see any of you complain about the sanctity of the game in future when you've no interest in actually playing anyway (this isn't really directed to you specifically).

Pirates have began gathering around day 0. The first 5 to tag @Blue will become eligible to gain a Pirate assist

1- Can Pick between Roger or WhiteBeard Route
2-Can Pick only Roger Route
3: Can only pick Whitebeard Route
4: Can challenge 2 or 3 for the chance to pick their pirate assist
5-Randomly given a Pirate Assist from the other route 1 chooses
:seriously:

Pirates have began gathering around day 0. The first 5 to tag @Blue will become eligible to gain a Pirate assist

1- Can Pick between Roger or WhiteBeard Route
2-Can Pick only Roger Route
3: Can only pick Whitebeard Route
4: Can challenge 2 or 3 for the chance to pick their pirate assist
5-Randomly given a Pirate Assist from the other route 1 chooses
@Ariess

I'm trying to play and I get told to stop because people don't want to play. So it's fine, you guys do your thing, I just don't want to see any of you complain about the sanctity of the game in future when you've no interest in actually playing anyway (this isn't really directed to you specifically).
Do it so I dont have to Ratchy.

I mean, just ignore them I guess. Everyone does whatever they want as long as they're not breaking rules. If XYZ want to put YZX on ignore, just do that. It's their problem. Tbh I think these comments are out od nowhere rn. Like you've just started talking .-. you've talked more with Flower even

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
thinking of picking this would any of you accept it?
6: Gaimon (Stuck Treasure Chest) Target any player and offer them a amp for one of their abilities. If they accept role block them
or who would like to be masons?
21: Lola (Marriage Proposal) Mason with any player in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.