Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
OMGUS. That's the fallacy. I had just explained this. Strawman is another, where you take my argument, and then twist it to something it's not, and argue against the malformed version you create. In this case, you attempted to switch my argument into one involving your activity levels, when this was never present in what I had actually said.
yes thats the intention behind it
u assumed it was not about my activity level when it purely was
instead u made it sound like im aware that my posts will look suspicious. when that was no way near the intention of it

thats the whole point.

added to this post. thats a double twist / assumption from u now cuz i never tried to switch ur argument towards one involving my activity levels. instead the point was to clearly call u out for the lack of mentioning my activity level in your assumption regarding the 0.001% posts

i obviously disagree with you saying that my post is about me being worried that my posts will look suspicious. but im not gna try to convince u on that, nor is that an argument. i strictly deny it. nothing to argue. the argument is the lack of mention of activity in that assumption u made, even tho thats the whole motive of my posts

which brings us back again to: why r u making assumptions with no basis behind it / without asking me about it first. thats twisting / assuming stuff

and uve done it again here by telling me that im directing ur post towards mention of activity when im directing it towards the lack of mention of activity

Status
Not open for further replies.