Status
Not open for further replies.
you know this means absolutely nothing to me right. in fact just makes it worst for u
The only fact is that I don‘t lie when I‘m a neutral or non hostile Indie. And you threaten me, despite knowing that. I reveal when I want to, how I want to and to who I want to. So yeah, you‘re a dumbass or scum.

I'd pick that one right away tbh. Selfish af but the most fun one.
50: Black Maria (Ikidomaria) Stop 2 incoming actions and gain them as one shots (this cannot be copied)
40: Baccarat (luck luck fruit) Challenge for a Shichibukai. If you win gain it if you lose gain a Pirate assist instead
Look at these, they look nice also

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd pick that one right away tbh. Selfish af but the most fun one.

Pretty sure this would result in modkill. We can't claim anything other than alignment.
@Ariess surely indies claiming wincon will not modkill them would it?

@Charlie did u ask aries that question? did he tell u u cant claim ur "non hostile" wincon? :hihihi:

Emil

Certified Memelord
The only fact is that I don‘t lie when I‘m a neutral or non hostile Indie. And you threaten me, despite knowing that. I reveal when I want to, how I want to and to who I want to. So yeah, you‘re a dumbass or scum.
if it breathes
and it aint town
ERADICATE IT

50: Black Maria (Ikidomaria) Stop 2 incoming actions and gain them as one shots (this cannot be copied)
40: Baccarat (luck luck fruit) Challenge for a Shichibukai. If you win gain it if you lose gain a Pirate assist instead
Look at these, they look nice also
Weak tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
someone trust worthy keep tagging me with a list of town and scum reads / confirmed players are i will fire my abilities there every now and then

not intending to do much reading beyond thay

Status
Not open for further replies.