Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
All these people are NAI for me from your list.

I have forgot the time when SoulKiller rolled town but I'll not be petty and sus him for this reason. I'll wait for him to post more.

Ratchet was initially very weird but he's slowly getting into gear, it seems.

Rottkins is doing what he does all the time. Fluff.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I dont think claiming your shit was stolen results in a modkill haha, and as i was suspecting Aries doesnt think so either cause he mentioned exactly who got robbed.
I had a brain fart. I was thinking it would reveal who Sanji is. Nevermind what I said.

WHOEVER had their ability stolen, feel free to rage and cry.

Day-0: Vote count

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
DP0 Vote Count #1

SK: Flowa
Melkor: SK
Muugen: Ekko
Ekko: Worst > Ratchet > Flower > Melkor
Ratchet: Joygirl > Ekko
Worst: Joygirl
Kagura: Worst
Joygirl: Worst

Worst - 2
Ekko - 2
Flowa - 1
SK - 1
Joygirl - 1
Melkor - 1

Please let me know if I made any mistakes ~♡

J

Joygirl1

Hard to get some good reads as many players are kinda inactive or haven´t shown up yet at all.
However I would say that Kagura, Melkor, Adam and Pero are the ones that look towniest to me. Adam´s idea about the convertion reveal was pretty good and could have been helpful to get things started, would have given us some topic to discuss at least. And Pero would not have had a real reason to be a gentleman to me as I begged him to let me win.
Scum could mostly be trying to stay under the radar, most scummy looking one to me is Worst so far. No idea what to think of Ekko vs. Ratchet, Ekko´s arguments are weird as always but out of those two Ratchet still looks worse to me. Could still somehow both be townies though.

I tried to ISO some players but there´s really not much. From feelings / vibes I think that there could be scum between Baki, LANJI, Rottkins and Pot (those Carrot cult seems criminal to me :P ). My vote stays on Worst unless I may be forced to switch.

B

Ballel

DP0 Vote Count #1

SK: Flowa
Melkor: SK
Muugen: Ekko
Ekko: Worst > Ratchet > Flower > Melkor
Ratchet: Joygirl > Ekko
Worst: Joygirl
Kagura: Worst
Joygirl: Worst

Worst - 2