Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I tagged all the people to vote a player like this, when he isnt even online?
I tried working with town when Lind was alive, even today earlier. Told you guys can continue Town vs Skoom but ya came after Indies🤦‍♂️ after listening to Marimo who managed but mislynch after mislynch only.

Anyhow i think Marimo is skoom here so if town ya should be cheerful.

You were not cleared by T-pein, Marimo was the one scanned, T-pein asked you about this situation and you didnt responded to him, and I never tagger players to hammer lynch an afk player.
This whole situation just confirmed by stance in this game, there are no more mafia left, only the indie we know nothing about, and who is trying to hammer lynch an afk player.
What are you even on about, do I have to out myself to the people that I was cleared? hell no, I won't confirm anything if it means I get to survive longer. I did receive an RPS by the way if that's what you are too concerned about. Your entire push is filled with agenda, and I promise you that you won't win the game by my mislynch here lol. If anything you will seal townies fate. If Marimo flips townie, then you are the last scum here.

I tried working with town when Lind was alive, even today earlier. Told you guys can continue Town vs Skoom but ya came after Indies🤦‍♂️ after listening to Marimo who managed but mislynch after mislynch only.

Anyhow i think Marimo is skoom here so if town ya should be cheerful.
I dont listen to indies

You indies should have no rights.
I am literally cleared by t-pein, not sure what you on about mate. Also, you won't be winning the game by mislynching me here, if anything you are kissing your game good bye. I pushed and lynched both purple and red mafia, I been the one leading this train. So follow my lead if you truly want to win. Among you and Marimo, one has to be scum, you both can't be the same role as townie like be real lol.

I am literally cleared by t-pein, not sure what you on about mate. Also, you won't be winning the game by mislynching me here, if anything you are kissing your game good bye. I pushed and lynched both purple and red mafia, I been the one leading this train. So follow my lead if you truly want to win. Among you and Marimo, one has to be scum, you both can't be the same role as townie like be real lol.
What? there were multiple scums with rb abilities, why cant 2 town players have rbs?
You were not cleared by T-pein, anyone isoing T-pein will see this.
Why tf should I listen to an indie in the final day phase probably? You were never so active in this thread, but this is the end game, and you want the last slice of pizza, but you wont get it, unless this vote gets hammered, then rip.

@BakiDou like, you truly aiming for a mislynch here when there is another role in the game similar to yours that can role block and is townie? Like if you are townie yourself as you claim to be. Then Marimo is literally your counter, it's either you or him, it's really simple.

@BakiDou like, you truly aiming for a mislynch here when there is another role in the game similar to yours that can role block and is townie? Like if you are townie yourself as you claim to be. Then Marimo is literally your counter, it's either you or him, it's really simple.
No, 2 town people can have rbs, there were multiple people in the scum teams with rbs also.

No, 2 town people can have rbs, there were multiple people in the scum teams with rbs also.
Check the vote patterns of earlier cycles, i dont trust players that voted Lind after reading his hints at all. Then we were pushing for Adam and ya guys went with Rayan

Take a stand and vote with us Baki.

Check the vote patterns of earlier cycles, i dont trust players that voted Lind after reading his hints at all. Then we were pushing for Adam and ya guys went with Rayan

Take a stand and vote with us Baki.
Now you want me to hammer the vote, rly?:suresure:I wont hammer the vote that will lead to town loosing this game, this is the ultimate L.

Status
Not open for further replies.