Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No it’s because you just being biased and weird. Why does kids attack have to break the building to be a strong attack?

I never see this logic for any character but kid
What do you mean? I said it failed to break it because it failed to break it in canon. The same shit applies to any other character, not just kid. It was a direct hit. Once again, if you're too upset by something that literally happened on the panel, then take it out with the man who wrote it.

If Oda really has Greenbull fleeing from Momo, then what he said about "not caring if my fanbase gets mad" has a whole new meaning.
The thing is that most of the fanbase will not get mad over this, the general fanbase doesn't care about power scaling. They'll just enjoy the story. The "online" fanbase are the one who cares and we are the minority by a longshot imo.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Oda really has Greenbull fleeing from Momo, then what he said about "not caring if my fanbase gets mad" has a whole new meaning.
What Oda will actually do (maybe):
(Four Tricks appears fully coated in haki Vergo style and scares Green Bull away)

Either that or Lucky Roo appears, points a gun at Green Bull and says "Don't Move Ryokyugyu" before transforming into the legendary Chicken God Zoan, Kay-Eff-Sea:

Status
Not open for further replies.