Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them is Redon dude.

YonkoProd posted this:

When our literal best case scenario is Shanks scaring Aramaki then it’s safe to say we’re down bad.
The best case scenario is Ryo deciding it is foolish to take on an alliance that has defeated two Emperors, one emperor's crew and another emperor + his crew (which is very strong and unique even among emperor's crews).
In other terms, an absolute sound and logical decision.

But like I said, Aramaki is here for a reason (maybe Pluton?); we have just to wait a little longer. This is like ragequit after the chapter with BM, Jinbe and Robin.

Not comedic

I mean its funny coz of the salts i will read
and it is sad coz Oda literally did what even admiral haters didn't expect unless via trills.

If I was GB or admiral fan
I'll quit OP for months or weeks to save myself from being angry
I am an admiral fan, well I am not mad that makes me leave one piece, I couldn't care much cuz I like the admirals just because of akainu (justice it self)
I build a lot of hopes on new admirals fuji\GB but they were dog shit

we have kizaru asking akainu to go against 2 yonko and we have gb running away from 1 I guess

Not solo the alliance sure, but run away from Momo?

that is horse shit
Obviously he didn't run away from Momo. Even the leakers said it was due to Shanks.
Kaido >Shanks >=Akainu >other Yonko>Admiral.:myman::myman:
Join this agenda and thrive.
Akainu will show lot of feats later in series.
This is Shanks and Revolution army hype phase for endgame. It was mandatory to hype them considering they did nothing too epic. So Oda had to de hype something. And in every universe Shanks >>>>>Green bull in terms of stroy telling importance

I am an admiral fan, well I am not mad that makes me leave one piece, I couldn't care much cuz I like the admirals just because of akainu (justice it self)
I build a lot of hopes on new admirals fuji\GB but they were dog shit

we have kizaru asking akainu to go against 2 yonko and we have gb running away from 1 I guess
All that means nothing

We know admirals are on the same level
So whatever happens to GB , dehypes the others

Same way Yonko are on the same level with small gaps and specialities

Status
Not open for further replies.