Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He won't hurt bM with a bite

Momo would never 1v1 a YOnko
You gonna cry as usual

Oda would never shame BM as he did yo GB this chapter
Agreed, Oda would never do that to her because she's already dead. And yeah, he'd never treat GB like Big Mom because he can't possibly make him fight someone of Brook's level.

Momo would bypass her durability alright. Hell, she was scared shitless of building-level attacks lmao.

GB got real brave with Kaido gone. Now another OG Yonko has to remind him about his place in the food chain.
:suresure:

I had beliefs that Yamato and Kata can solo GB without losing
Bow I believe it 100% based on this chapter

Don't even sweat
every Great Pirate > Admirals in this chapter
In fact, Sanjikun might be right too... doffy is admiral level but below Fuji and gB
Doffy < Katakuri / Yamato =< Fuji/GB ~< Sabo

Hell even Buggy won't lose lol

One of them is Redon dude.

YonkoProd posted this:

When our literal best case scenario is Shanks scaring Aramaki then it’s safe to say we’re down bad.
Bro you took the headcanon too far.it would make sense if you did it with akainu has even I consider him top 5 and he is prolly endgame villain but you seriously thought a recent introduced admiral will solo an alliance? Even I wouldnt have bet it with Kaido doing Gb stuff for soloing tthr alliance.

Bro you took the headcanon too far.it would make sense if you did it with akainu has even I consider him top 5 and he is prolly endgame villain but you seriously thought a recent introduced admiral will solo an alliance? Even I wouldnt have bet it with Kaido doing Gb stuff for soloing tthr alliance.
Not solo the alliance sure, but run away from Momo?

that is horse shit

Status
Not open for further replies.