Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Thank you for the summary.
I checked out the threadmarks and I don't even understand what these posts mean..... 😞
A couple of important ones are the pirate assist steals.

Shanks stealing from BakiDou means that Baki is not Shanks

Lucci stealing from Adam means that Adam is not affiliated with that group. Adam is especially interesting. Croc attempted to Cult someone but failed, Adam wanted to reveal who the attempt was on since it's specific on who can resist a cult. So Lucci stealing from Adam was an intentional plan.

Plus Lucci scans as town now (though he's still scun)

B

Ballel

Lucci stealing from Adam means that Adam is not affiliated with that group. Adam is especially interesting. Croc attempted to Cult someone but failed, Adam wanted to reveal who the attempt was on since it's specific on who can resist a cult. So Lucci stealing from Adam was an intentional plan.

You're good at explaining. I almost understood half of that post

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž

thanks for reminding of that painful moment....

Hard to get some good reads as many players are kinda inactive or havenΒ΄t shown up yet at all.
However I would say that Kagura, Melkor, Adam and Pero are the ones that look towniest to me. AdamΒ΄s idea about the convertion reveal was pretty good and could have been helpful to get things started, would have given us some topic to discuss at least. And Pero would not have had a real reason to be a gentleman to me as I begged him to let me win.
Scum could mostly be trying to stay under the radar, most scummy looking one to me is Worst so far. No idea what to think of Ekko vs. Ratchet, EkkoΒ΄s arguments are weird as always but out of those two Ratchet still looks worse to me. Could still somehow both be townies though.

I tried to ISO some players but thereΒ΄s really not much. From feelings / vibes I think that there could be scum between Baki, LANJI, Rottkins and Pot (those Carrot cult seems criminal to me :P ). My vote stays on Worst unless I may be forced to switch.
Any reason Ratchet looks worse than Ekko to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.