Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeatedly calling something dumb without even explaining what makes it dumb makes you look upset. The logic here is "If it didn't break it, then it couldn't break it," which is what I said. What else do you wanna hear? Again, you calling it dumb logic just because you're too biased to accept the truth doesn't actually make it dumb.

Big Mom cuts what? When did Big Mom ever cut anything half-decent besides scrap metal? Crushing attacks work on Big Mom, and a medium-sized meteor would create far more cruising force than a bunch of iron bars flying your way. Gravity helps in crushing her too. GB kills her by sucking the nutrients out of her body.

Yeah like I said you are just biased and weird because none of what you say makes sense. Cutting the meteors is not even a big feat it’s easy doflamingo and law we’re doing it casually in dressrosa. Big mom already has multiple cutting feats showing she can cut it

A bunch of iron bars? Once again downplaying kid like you always do. The attack is a attack that hits big mom from all directions. Nobody has that kind of attack.How is greenbull gonna suck the nutrients out of big moms body? He can’t surpass her iron body. Everything you say gets more and more ridiculous.Big mom can use one mothers misery and beat greenbull from what we seen.

You are the type of person who would say king pushes big mom to extreme diff.

Kinyagi was an admiral fan but he wasn’t a TRUE admiral fans. There are levels to this

how he turned tail and ran from the admiral fandom just as green bull did is pretty symbolic if you ask me. Either way, both lose respect from me personally

Never in a million years would you ever see me abandon Sanji. Even if you were to encounter me in a parallel universe, history or timeline. No alternate version of me wouldn’t not be a Sanji fan

And if even 1 is a fan of Zoro then they’re a fraud 🤷🏾‍♂️

How is that an assumption?
It's stated in King's Vivre Card that he accompanied Kaidou to Marineford. But that isn't mentioned in any of the other Beast Pirates' Vivre Cards...
not menetioning won't means myc
we know as a FACT Kaido took ALL of his top men out the last time Ace was there
and he only take King to the WAR?!
what's the point of King?

Kaido + King = 100%
Kaido alone = 98%

Status
Not open for further replies.