ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
not menetioning won't means myc
we know as a FACT Kaido took ALL of his top men out the last time Ace was there
and he only take King to the WAR?!
Does not matter. Oda could've mentioned in all of BP's Vivre Cards but only King got that mention.
In fact, here the burden of proof is on you to prove that Queen/Jack/the rest went out of Wano Kuni when that wasn't said.
Besides, when Ace came, Kaidou and his entire crew went out on an expedition.

and he only take King to the WAR?!
what's the point of King?
Who said he took King to war? It could be anything in fact. It could simply be a Drunk Kaidou flying off to war and the only other flying character King chasing behind him to stop his recklessness.
Again, we don't know what exactly happened and what the reasoning was. We simply know that King accompanied Kaidou to Marineford whereas the other BPs didn't come.

Last chapter Shanks was leaving and nowhere close to the capital. So he either managed to teleport or he used CoC from such a huge distance and with such power in a feat that dwarfs anything sort of what Enel did with CoO and his fruit.
Nice.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
schizo what are you talking about? The spoilers aren't even out, I didn't claim that he got a W.
YOU are the one who claimed that he got L, and I'm asking what L he got, schizo
It's funny how you out of nowhere have to somehow defend urself because people can't see thru fucking bullshit posting and take everything for given:milaugh:

This forum:suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah like I said you are just biased and weird because none of what you say makes sense. Cutting the meteors is not even a big feat it’s easy doflamingo and law we’re doing it casually in dressrosa. Big mom already has multiple cutting feats showing she can cut it
Focus all that energy on actually proving me wrong instead of attacking me. You just kept on attacking me because you know you have no counterargument. It's what it is. There is no need to get upset about one attack failing to damage a building. Kid has multiple other attacks that actually worked on Yonko. Not every attack of his is going to be a top-tier move or something.

Doffy and Law worked together to cut a tiny little meteor with abilities that are specifically designed to cut things. It'd be a bitch to deal with if you're trying to cut it with sheer physical force. Not to mention, Fujitora too used his own powers to deflect a part of the meteor from hitting the ground, which drastically reduced its impact on their surroundings, yet it left a big ass crater in the ground. Fujitora could not only drop much bigger meteors but he could also drop multiple meteors at once. Reaction speed isn't the best of Big Mom's traits, so good luck cutting them all with her half-backed cutting ability.

Just out of curiosity, what are some of these amazing cutting feats from Big Mom?

A bunch of iron bars? Once again downplaying kid like you always do. The attack is a attack that hits big mom from all directions. Nobody has that kind of attack.How is greenbull gonna suck the nutrients out of big moms body? He can’t surpass her iron body. Everything you say gets more and more ridiculous.Big mom can use one mothers misery and beat greenbull from what we seen.
Those are literally a bunch of iron bars. What do you mean by downplaying? If you're in school, go to your physics teacher and ask him which is worse b/w getting crushed under a meteor or several tons of iron bars. Perhaps, he'd give you a fitting reply. And it makes no difference if Punk Crash was an omnidirectional attack because it's ultimately the crushing force of the bars that damaged Big Mom. The same would happen if she's crushed b/w a meteor and the ground.

Why couldn't GB of all people get past Big Mom's defense? The red Scabbards were puncturing holes in Kaido, whose defense is superior to Big Mom. So of course, he could stab her with his Haki unless you think his CoA is weaker than the Scabbards' Haki, which is not very logical considering GB's heavily implied to have a black blade.

You are the type of person who would say king pushes big mom to extreme diff.
No, he doesn't. Even mid-difficulty is a stretch.

Does not matter. Oda could've mentioned in all of BP's Vivre Cards but only King got that mention.
In fact, here the burden of proof is on you to prove that Queen/Jack/the rest went out of Wano Kuni when that wasn't said.
Besides, when Ace came, Kaidou and his entire crew went out on an expedition.

Who said he took King to war? It could be anything in fact. It could simply be a Drunk Kaidou flying off to war and the only other flying character King chasing behind him to stop his recklessness.
Again, we don't know what exactly happened and what the reasoning was. We simply know that King accompanied Kaidou to Marineford whereas the other BPs didn't come.
I still remember all those who said Shanks stole Nika without knowing what that DF is
you people simply don't want to believe this is a narrative

I'm here warning you.
wait for flash back and remind me when it was proved I was right