Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No…..you do a pretty good job of that yourself. Prematurely dropping the series bc Sanji fought King & Queen+
Leaving the forum because Oda shitted on your ZKK theory

You have no right to clown Kinyagi
You braindead ape. I was banned for almost 2 months. No one ran away.

One Piece chapter 1055

In the color cover we see Mugiwara in space using a telescope very similar to James Webb (no Yamato yet)

Title: Admiral Ryukugyu vs Shogun Momonosuke

-Momonosuke manages to free himself from Aramaki's power returning back to his human form.

-Aramaki praises Momonosuke for his keen strategy.

-Both Momonosuke and Aramaki unsheath their sword (Aramaki's sword is actually white, what we saw in the previous chapters was actually a scabbards).

-Meanwhile Luffy realizea that there is a strong presence outside the capital.

-Luffy alerts the other Rooftop 5 besides him and they head towards the battleground

-We see Momonosuke defeated.

-Aramaki senses the Rooftop 5 approaching him and says: Maybe it's time to consider a strategic retreat...or maybe not?

End of the chapter
what?

Ah I see you are one of those. Your profile pic makes it all makes sense now.
What of who?
Simply put every main spoiler providers based on hints are eluding to greenbigot running like a wittle bitch. And that's about it really
So you have no evidence, except your dumbass reinterpretation of nothing but "leaks" from random people pretending to be providers?

What stage of schizophrenia you are on right now?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung if you ever end up like this I imma fly to both of ur villages and knock you out.
Like I said, @EmperorKinyagi is a friend but I always knew he was on the Admiral bandwagon and not a true fan lol. No Admiral fan would name themselves after the fake Admiral who the extremely credible Redon claimed had been defeated by Roger lol.

I can easily think of contexts where all those posted tweets are just butthurt children meme-ing Admirals after even more incredible Green Bull feats lol.

One Piece chapter 1055

In the color cover we see Mugiwara in space using a telescope very similar to James Webb (no Yamato yet)

Title: Admiral Ryukugyu vs Shogun Momonosuke

-Momonosuke manages to free himself from Aramaki's power returning back to his human form.

-Aramaki praises Momonosuke for his keen strategy.

-Both Momonosuke and Aramaki unsheath their sword (Aramaki's sword is actually white, what we saw in the previous chapters was actually a scabbards).

-Meanwhile Luffy realizea that there is a strong presence outside the capital.

-Luffy alerts the other Rooftop 5 besides him and they head towards the battleground

-We see Momonosuke defeated.

-Aramaki senses the Rooftop 5 approaching him and says: Maybe it's time to consider a strategic retreat...or maybe not?

End of the chapter
nice try

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@MarineHQ62 @TheAncientCenturion
Kagome(Inuyasha) vs Sakura, who is the better character?
I’m not gonna lie, I like Kagome but after the 90th time when she doubts herself and tells Inuyasha to go with Kikyo, I started to get angry. I think the final time happens a solid 100 chapters after she dies too, utterly ridiculous.

Kagura > Kagome > Sakura