Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
your tone can sometimes come across as if you are trying to completely invalidate the opinions /contributions of other players
I mean I had an extended back and forth with Doddsy, I don't believe I was particularly dismissive of him there. And even if I were, I still made sure to respond to everything he had to say, as he did I (until the last post).

As for opinions/contributions - firstly it's the object of the game to disect opinions, when it comes to contributions I mean I tried to play Mafia earlier and if anyone was treated dismissively it was Ekko and I. You don't seem to have anything to say about that though, so I guess it's okay when it happens against certain people who carry an abrasive tone? The only vitriolic thing I've said here is calling some players worthless, which while harsh I stand by given the lack of any real attempt to play from anyone else, and calling Adam incompetent, which is well within the bounds of the game (I am obviously referring to his play, I couldn't speak generally on that nor would I wish to). I don't see how any of this is bullying, frankly I could be extremely dismissive and it still wouldn't be bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.