Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I would but I'm kind of not really interested in trying at all from here lol. It's pointless.
That's fair, I am not caught up, still on page 17, so not sure if something popped up to warrant you not trying, althought I think I have an idea lol. But why not for the fun of it then, I am mainly playing this game for fun as well and just going with the flow mostly. So if you are down, just give me the sign of approval. Then together we shall eradicate this world from filthy scums. Just like the almighty marines days, nothing shall stand in our way.

you ask about mechanical result here? Are you aware that day 0 we cannot use invests?

Second time today I find your action suss.
I am trying to understand the reasoning on why he wants the girl lynched. How is this considered sus? You see, this is the second time you fabricate a lie to throw sus my way. First you claimed I am indie hunting when I didn't and now you say I am asking about mechanical information when I am trying to see why he is voting her. Plus, hasn't it been already more than 24 hours passed since the day started?

I am trying to understand the reasoning on why he wants the girl lynched. How is this considered sus? You see, this is the second time you fabricate a lie to throw sus my way. First you claimed I am indie hunting when I didn't and now you say I am asking about mechanical information when I am trying to see why he is voting her. Plus, hasn't it been already more than 24 hours passed since the day started?
It has passed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.