Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
GB never said he wants to take on the whole alliance. He knows they're weakened, and he also says his only target is Luffy. I mean, he'd obviously meet with Luffy's allies if he's gonna attack him, but that doesn't mean he was stupid enough to think he can take on the whole alliance.

Also, if Shanks let out his CoC after sensing GB, it speaks volumes not only about his CoC but also his CoO—Especially considering the fact that Shanks' crew hasn't even climbed the waterfall.

If GB sensed Shanks without Shanks doing anything, then GB's CoO is crazy.

- Kaido and King retreats to Shanks.
*crickets*

- Big Mom retreats to Marco
*crickets*

- Mihawk retreats to Vista
*crickets*

- GB retreats to 3 Yonko Crew worth of people
"Hes so trash....lmao AdmiraLLLs"
Copium haha

BM choked Marco...treated him like fodder. She never ran from Marco.
King and Kaido fought RHP. 2 vs a crew

GB can't even go fight...simply backs down from mere CoC from afar
Even Mihawk did fight Vista. (He didn't back off from Croco tho)

Both GB and Mihawk are pathetic

1st - Kaido didn't retreat because of Shanks, they met and we still don't know what happened there. It was offscreen. They either fought or talked. Either way, they at least met each other.

2nd - Big Mom didn't retreat from Marco either, she also clashed and fought with him for a bit, but she wanted to go for the rooftop, she didn't care about Marco. So she left.

3rd - Mihawk didn't retreat from Vista, they both said "let's fight another time, this doesn't really matter right now".

All these 3 "retreats" happened because characters had other motivations, they at least clashed or fought before that too.

Aramaki only "sensed" Shanks haki and decided to run away

he didn't even see Shanks lmao

no clashes, no fights
1.) What do you think happened ? Shanks begged Kaido to not go fight ? Shanks gave Kaido nice Sake to go away ? Lmao....

2.) Yes and Aramaki does not care to want to fight Shanks. Its not worth it....he didnt come here to fight him.

3.) No Mihawk brought it up and gave up his interest of going after Luffy. Vista sucessfully stopped him. Then Mihawk chased after Luffy when Vista left again.

Yes and Aramaki has othwr motivations that font include Shanks.

And ? Theres no point of going to Shanks and seeing him. Whats he gonna do ? Tell them to back off ?

I

Indigo

Intro is chapter 1053. Chapter 1054 and 1055 were exposition of a character and his powers.
To me, a character intro is the entire first section of the story they're in.

So for example, Aokiji was his entire showing there in Long Ring Long Land.

Kizaru was the entire ending of Sabaody when he was there.

Akainu was Marineford as a whole.

Fujitora was those first moments of Dressrosa.

and so on...

I don't look just at the first panel or something

GB never said he wants to take on the whole alliance. He knows they're weakened, and he also says his only target is Luffy. I mean, he'd obviously meet with Luffy's allies if he's gonna attack him, but that doesn't mean he was stupid enough to think he can take on the whole alliance.

Also, if Shanks let out his CoC after sensing GB, it speaks volumes not only about his CoC but also his CoO as well—Especially considering the fact that Shanks' crew hasn't even climbed the waterfall.

If GB sensed Shanks without Shanks doing anything, then GB's CoO is crazy.
Copium

How does Yonko = Admirals or admirals > GB feel like

BM : makes Roger, WB, shiki avoid fighting her in the past.
Makes Kaido shivers, and forces him into alinace

Your admirals? Run from mere CoC

Copium haha

BM choked Marco...treated him like fodder. She never ran from Marco.
King and Kaido fought RHP. 2 vs a crew

GB can't even go fight...simply backs down from mere CoC from afar
Even Mihawk did fight Vista. (He didn't back off from Croco tho)

Both GB and Mihawk are pathetic
She never ran from Marco ? Are we reading the same manga lol.

Fought them and got their asses sent packing to Onigashma whilst Shanks came to MF unharmed.. GB is alone.

I

Indigo

I fail to where the Admirals took an 'L' honestly...

Like do y'all expect GB to fight Shanks, his crew AND the Alliance at the same time? Lmao.
He said he had no problems killing thousands of people to get Luffy

but Shanks showing up made him run

that's an L

if Kid is out here not running from Shanks

why should an Admiral?

- Kaido and King retreats to Shanks.
*crickets*

- Big Mom retreats to Marco
*crickets*

- Mihawk retreats to Vista
*crickets*

- GB retreats to 3 Yonko Crew worth of people
"Hes so trash....lmao AdmiraLLLs"
Did your tiny brain forget the fact that he couldn’t take down Momo & recovering Scabbards?

It's a cheap writing tool when you don't wanna devote time to building a character up—have them shit on previously established characters to get a quick wow from the audience. Really devalues the previously established characters though, I have grown to despise this trope.

Right? You can establish the same thing without dragging down the characters you spent an arc building up. Oda just does not care.
Yea, it is such lazy writing. He does this all the time and I don't know why other than him just being lazy and not wanting to do his homework. It feels like he is too busy with other nonrelated manga work that cuts into his time, to actual plan and develop these characters right.

Status
Not open for further replies.