Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choking means nothing. Arlong choked Luffy and got fucked moments later.

battle ended with him looking like fodder.
How does Marco look like fodder when Big Mom was the one running?

Jinbei clashed skinny BM and ran away when BM came back up
He also got Big Mom in some arm-lock she couldn't break out of.

None of these is pathetic as fighting high diff vs Momo and not winning
What about Robin rolling Big Mom away like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A wanker joke, not a normal one
Doesn't matter how you call it as long as you're smart enough to understand it's a joke. Also, I never say I don't wank Zoro—You probably heard me say I am not a fan. I wank Zoro as one of his biggest advocates, and of course, there is a bit of bias. At least, I don't wank him without a reason.

You know, if Greenbull has a Blackblade, and if BlackBlade is connected to Conqueror Haki like most of us assume, then GB most likely has COC too
Gawd dang :handsup:
Ryokugyu will challenge Luffy. They'll clash, if Aramaki has CoC, they might even split the sky. Then Ryokugyu will aknowledge Luffy, and return back to Sakazuki with the beast pirates.
If an admiral shows any COC at all

then not only is admiral = Yonko confirmed but possibly even admiral > Yonko

cuz as it stands no Yonko is awakened while very admiral could be.
if Ryokugyu has CoC would you admit you were wrong about the admirals?
:shame::shame::risitasad:

What did Greenbull's introduction do, narratively, besides what I said?
He is got introduced now, in Wano arc, only so that he doesn't have to get defeated in the same arc he is properly introduced.

No other top tiers got defeated in same arc they got defeated. Without him appearing in Wano, he would get defeated like 10 chapters after his official introduction.
Oda saved Greenbull's face here.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Don't be surprised there ;)
Didn't he say in his interview with Aoyama that he wanted to tell the story in his own fun way, a.k.a. BTFO all powerscalers
I feel like this is just a trend that will go increasingly in that direction, this was just a taste of what he said :gokulaugh:

Shanks>>>Mihawk, i know Mihawktards are dumb and can't read but Luffy's benchmark will not be weaker than his No.2's.
Imagine being a retarded ass donkey who thinks pure swordsman Shanks is stronger than WSS when Mihawk literally calls Shanks one armed has been.

Mihawk has been called stronger than Shanks in literally every secondary source, he's been called stronger than Shanks in manga.

Mihawks entire character revolves around the fact he is so strong no one in world can challenge him until Shanks lost his arm and is not in his prime anymore and is just a mere yonko.

Learn to read you shameless red dick riding monkey.

You guys feel like low life inbreds with Shanks dick rammed so far down your ass hole, oda himself is SPELLING IT OUT FOR YOU THAT MIHAWK IS A LOT STRONGER THAN SHANKS but you would still claim Shanks > mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.