Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't need to believe it. I know it. I've seen your type a million times. Making huge announcements every week about how some series sucks and how they'll drop it but in reality they are the biggest fans and just butthurt but they'll keep reading
You don’t know me very well. I’ve literally made multiple posts about not caring for the story and only reading for agendas.

Now that the the agenda is over there’s no reason to continue this dumpster fire.

I’ll probably google a summary in a few years and laugh at how awful the last arc was.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He is got introduced now, in Wano arc, only so that he doesn't have to get defeated in the same arc he is properly introduced.

No other top tiers got defeated in same arc they got defeated. Without him appearing in Wano, he would get defeated like 10 chapters after his official introduction.
Oda saved Greenbull's face here.
Unironically this.

Average AssmiraL fan. If Aramaki is so strong why did he get his ass opened and rawdogged by Momo and run away when Shanks cams
Where did momo damage green bull show me

Last time I checked momo made kaido scream like a bitch.

And imagine talking about momo when lord of the coast made sure Shanks can't high five himself for life and Nico Robin used big mom as literally a fucking bowling ball.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He is got introduced now, in Wano arc, only so that he doesn't have to get defeated in the same arc he is properly introduced.

No other top tiers got defeated in same arc they got defeated. Without him appearing in Wano, he would get defeated like 10 chapters after his official introduction.
Oda saved Greenbull's face here.
Oda tossed mud on Greenbull's face here and elongated our stay on the worst island in OP.

That moment
You realise Fuji and GB being casual or restricted at DR or reverie means nothing coz even max GB can't beat Momo

• Admirals < Yonko
  • King is trash
  • Yamato > calamities
  • Katakuri losing low/mid diff to admirals is wrong
But fanboys wanna tell me katakuri or yamato will lose low/mid diff to admiral when GB needs upper-mid diff /high diff for Momo

"Admirals can easily bypass fs , beat Katakuri "

:gokulaugh: this means Mihawk is even trash coz he's below Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.