Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t know me very well. I’ve literally made multiple posts about not caring for the story and only reading for agendas.

Now that the the agenda is over there’s no reason to continue this dumpster fire.

I’ll probably google a summary in a few years and laugh at how awful the last arc was.
lmao if that were true then you are an even bigger loser. A normal person would have just stopped reading and not try to make a huge deal out of it in some forum like a big fucking dweeb as if anybody gives a shit about the fact that you stop reading the story. Just move on then dweeb

Damn what is this nonsense?. People think greenbull scared off by shanks. Any character in one piece cannot fight a Whole yonko crew and an alliance of strong ones on his own at the same time. He retreated because there is no benefits of risking here bcz he knew he will die if he starts to fight them all. Even akainu will not do something like this and will definetly retreat even if it's his absolute justice. Why everyone making a fuss about it. BB and his crew ran after seeing akainu bcz they knew that there is no benefit fighting with marine at that time. Akainu also backed off in marineford when shanks stopped him. Bcz there will be no benefits of fighting with another yonko. WB also sidelined when seeing marines bcz there is no benefit fighting with them.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Greenbull easily has the worst introduction of any admiral.

I don't even care about yonko or admiral agenda. This showing is outright pathetic and has been a waste of 3 chapters.

He's not even an orochi level character in terms of not liking him, he's just not good.
The chapter ain't even close to being out yet. Y'all are crazy lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.