Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea its way too late...Kaguya vibes there, dominating out of nowhere. I do hope that Imu is actually someone we've been introduced to tho...like Xebec or someone not only strong but also relatable...
Imu has been in the manga for about 5 years , yeah he not do much but he no Kaguya .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu."

this is literally kaido's fodder clearance move @ZenZu
That sounds way worse than it probably actually is in the chapter. I wouldn't be too worried about it, prob a fire > forest scene. GB is prob much more than that anyway.

If that actually looks as bad as it sounds, sure that's a terrible look for GB.

akainu's magma melts aokiji's ice
they fought ten days ....
Ice also freezes magma
Both things counter each other

The colder the ice the more likely it is to freeze magma and turn it into solid rock..the hotter the magma the faster it will melt ice.

Fire directly counters ice not magma

Fire counters forest even more as tempurature or fire can melt ice over time. But in an instant fire will burn a leaf

That sounds way worse than it probably actually is in the chapter. I wouldn't be too worried about it, prob a fire > forest scene. GB is prob much more than that anyway.

If that actually looks as bad as it sounds, sure that's a terrible look for GB.
tears theres a panel of luffy taking a boro breadth
and he just fucking tanks it

He. Isn't. Physically. Eight. Anymore.

When he was, he was a little eel that fit around Luffy. Now he is older and an actual dragon. Also, had Kaido never attacked Wano, he would have been 28 naturally.
Stop it, using the "he isn't physically 8 anymore" excuse is one of the dumbest One Piece excuses I ever heard. Just reading that line is so absurd. Please guys don't ever use that excuse again.

Status
Not open for further replies.