Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice also freezes magma
Both things counter each other

The colder the ice the more likely it is to freeze magma and turn it into solid rock..the hotter the magma the faster it will melt ice.

Fire directly counters ice not magma

Fire counters forest even more as tempurature or fire can melt ice over time. But in an instant fire will burn a leaf
you can always argue that but you would expect so many other things to factor in that just devil fruit ability clashes .
sure it should burn down his trees
but getting seriously hurt from that is again just .....shit portrayal.

"With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu."

this is literally kaido's fodder clearance move @ZenZu
I am damn sure that this 'heavily injured' thing is exaggerated. Heavily injured person technically can't move. And GB taking damage is not an issue here, but Oda went too far with fucking momo doing that. Like I said, Momo and samurai trash are main characters since wano, rest are just there to fill the panels.

Before Shanks lost his arm:
Shanks = Mihawk

After he lost his arm:
Shanks < Mihawk

After Shanks adjust to loosing an arm and develop a new technique to make up for it (which also enabled him to become a Yonko):
Shanks > Mihawk

I really think it played out something like this. Him using his sword in the present time is him just using his old way of fighting when he in fact was a swordsman (this will be enough 90% of the time). We just haven't seen him go all out yet.

Why do you keep bringing @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung like he lives rent free in your head.

I am just calling it how it is.
There are two sides to each coin.

Calling Green Bull fodder because he chose not to fight Shanks along side his entire crew when he has Luffy and others to face is just as dumb as what I am saying and if it wasn't clear I was actually being sarcastic.

No shit an admirals won't wanna pick a fight with Red Hair Pirates without prep just like they won't fight Rayleigh without prep.

Was Garp being a weak little pussy when he told his men to not fuck with Rayleigh? Does that make Garp fodder to Rayleigh.

Overhyping the living shit out of moments while ignoring context is something Yonko turds have been doing for years.
Call me when you've smartened up. Until then don't bother.

Stop it, using the "he isn't physically 8 anymore" excuse is one of the dumbest One Piece excuses I ever heard. Just reading that line is so absurd. Please guys don't ever use that excuse again.
Well, that's too damn bad, because that's what it boils down to. Sorry, but he is physically 28 now, like he would have been had Kaido never attacked Wano. And he's also now a giant dragon.

you can always argue that but you would expect so many other things to factor in that just devil fruit ability clashes .
sure it should burn down his trees
but getting seriously hurt from that is again just .....shit portrayal.
Nah green bull is forest
Its literally like Enel vs fodder luffy pre time skip

King in 100% condition would likely solo Green Bull if Blast Breath fucked him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.