Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo is not a Kid, he is 28 years old right now. Read the manga and not your head canon.
He has Odens Body and Kaidous DF.
You guys lose your shit because Momo hit GB with a Fire attack which is the weakness off plants and hurt GB lol
Ace who wasn’t even close to Admirals could cancel Aokijis attack because Fire melts Ice.
Enough with this cope already, Momo is weak.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfao nah I told you a over a month ago I seen an L for Greenbull coming a mile away. But this Shanks bit is actually about to fully excuse GB 😂 to my surprise. When I read that I was actually laughing, it's like he was being set up for a checkmate and Oda bailed him out.

It's only the Momo bit that matters now. If that's in the clear GB eating well.

Momo is not a Kid, he is 28 years old right now. Read the manga and not your head canon.
He has Odens Body and Kaidous DF.
You guys lose your shit because Momo hit GB with a Fire attack which is the weakness off plants and hurt GB lol
Ace who wasn’t even close to Admirals could cancel Aokijis attack because Fire melts Ice.
Give it a up

He's a 28 y.o kid with no real combat experience

Nah there's more to the chapter that's why I can't even defend GB lol

GB has haki so it's his fault for not defending well vs Momo

Calm down. He was probably careless because Momo failed the first time around. Even Kiku stabbed Kaido, so of course, a Boro Breath would disturb GB. Once again, the damage is going to be nothing more than bruises.
It's more about the Shanks part for me. Don't take the Momo thing serious as it's Pis in full effect. Having an Admiral run away from an OG Yonkou is just bad for my agenda lol unless there's a decent explanation and GB just doesn't started running in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.