Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh yay, the 1055 spoilers have dropped, I can’t wait to see what One Piece has in store this week.

- Momonosuke stopped Yamato from interfering because he wants to save Wano alone as that's his duty.
Wait what? Now hold on a minute,

- With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu.
Wait a minute, please, I don’t understand-

- Ryokugyu gives up after sensing Shanks's "Conqueror's Haki" ambition and realizing that the Red Hair Pirates are near. (EtenBoby)

There’s a logical explanation for this, I swear. If you think about the situation logically-

@Extravlad @EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung At least it’s not Momo who made Aramaki retreat but still a L y‘all
But wait a minute, Green Bull was supposed to be the fearless Admiral. For him to retreat now-

@Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi

What are your thoughts on this amazing chapter?

I think this perfectly summarises what Oda did to you, Lee

I hate Oda.

G

Gorosei Informer

Has Shanks mastered Haki to a higher level than anyone else in the One Piece world? Maybe even higher than Roger and WB.
He was shown damaging WBs ship with just CoC and doing it casually, like it was instinct/automatic even so I would say so. The guy is a normal human being as far we know, with no broken ass DF, no born some super strong freak of nature like the other Yonkos, lost his arm and still became a Yonko, was rivals with the WGS/WSS and so on.

For him to have even become a Yonko and match up against Mihawk too, he must have truly exceptional haki too, especially as his own Captain and Vice-Captain are known for their haki as well. Kaido even stated Roger reigned supreme due to his haki especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.