Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy a Yonko not barely anything. He was barley a Yonko after WCI now he a great pirate literally stated
I meant that he has
no territory
no fodder (the grand fleet isn’t here rn)

just had a war so they’re weakened

that’s what i meant by not equating aramaki going to get luffy to an admiral going to get kaido, shanks, bb

I meant that he has
no territory
no fodder (the grand fleet isn’t here rn)

just had a war so they’re weakened

that’s what i meant by not equating aramaki going to get luffy to an admiral going to get kaido, shanks, bb
He has territory. He took Shanks islamd and Fishman islamd. He has a grand fleet

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Are people really so caught up in this admiral/Yonko feud that we can’t even acknowledge the most basic shit? Why the actual hell would Greenbull stay and attempt to take on Shanks AND the alliance, completely by himself. It only makes sense to walk away from that. He may not have really respected the alliance or even really knew what he was walking into but it would be stupid of him to knowingly take on Shanks and his entire crew and still expect to be able to take Luffy’s head as well. It’s an L but not in the way people want to make it seem. It’s not a knock to his strength, just another instance of an admiral not getting shit done. I just wish we could acknowledge that instead of doing this petty little feud. I like both the Yonko and admirals but you can’t even be honest about the facts anymore without one side attacking you to push an agenda
Everyone knows this, Yonkou fanbase is just very desperate thanks to Wano, they'll eat at scraps for now, heck they're celebrating filler as we speak 😂.

Why you having a meltdown Ndule? I thought this was supposed to be an L for Admirals, Lmfao.
I'm not in meltdown
You're the one coping

Wait for more details, you'd see how Yonko> Admirals even clearly

You guys are trolls to even believe GB could have beaten retainers + Momo + Yamato then go hande the whole alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.