Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So like... Greenbull went on his 14 yo racist rant to give Momo this big moment right? That was the point of him spouting off randomly about how he loves murdering people from different countries?

I'm hopeful this'll be better with more info but lmfao, this is a really clunky plotline. King and Queen died for this plotline...
Aramaki is the new Jack.
Let it sink in.
:josad:

@ZenZu big mom run away from Marco which king and queen defeat him.

‘’Greenbull give up after feeling shanks and his crew .
But big mom don’t take L , but greenbull is once to take L .
‘Double standards lol.
Of course same greenbull back off fujtoria. Greenbull seem weakest admiral .

He has territory. He took Shanks islamd and Fishman islamd. He has a grand fleet
Do you want me to explain it like you are a child?

Wano is not luffy’s territory

Grand fleet is not in wano

So aramaki coming to wano is not like if aramaki came to wano’s kaido or whole cake

because

Kaido would be in his full strength

Kaido would be in his established territory

Kaido would have his whole army with him

do you get it now?

Are people really so caught up in this admiral/Yonko feud that we can’t even acknowledge the most basic shit? Why the actual hell would Greenbull stay and attempt to take on Shanks AND the alliance, completely by himself. It only makes sense to walk away from that. He may not have really respected the alliance or even really knew what he was walking into but it would be stupid of him to knowingly take on Shanks and his entire crew and still expect to be able to take Luffy’s head as well. It’s an L but not in the way people want to make it seem. It’s not a knock to his strength, just another instance of an admiral not getting shit done. I just wish we could acknowledge that instead of doing this petty little feud. I like both the Yonko and admirals but you can’t even be honest about the facts anymore without one side attacking you to push an agenda
Wano ultimately destroyed Yonkou hype, so they try to cling to every small branch.
Aramaki not taking on two and a half to three Yonkou crews is an L now :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.