Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Oda continues to make characters look bad in order for other characters to look good. Why does he do this? He did with Big Mom, he did with Kaido, he did with King, Queen and now Green Bull is the latest victim of Oda. Does Oda know you can still make characters look good without having other characters look bad?
Because in order to make a character look good, you have do so at the expense of other characters?

I don't understand why Oda continues to make characters look bad in order for other characters to look good. Why does he do this? He did with Big Mom, he did with Kaido, he did with King, Queen and now Green Bull is the latest victim of Oda. Does Oda know you can still make characters look good without having other characters look bad?
It has always been like this.
Why to introduce a plotline if you are not going to finish?

Shanks CoC is so powerful, they can feel if on the Island, even though he's near them? Daaaaaamn....

I don't really think this is a knock against Green Bull though.... He's there solo.... What person in their right mind would take on an entire Yonko Crew by themselves?

Do you want me to explain it like you are a child?

Wano is not luffy’s territory

Grand fleet is not in wano

So aramaki coming to wano is not like if aramaki came to wano’s kaido or whole cake

because

Kaido would be in his full strength

Kaido would be in his established territory

Kaido would have his whole army with him

do you get it now?
When tf did i say Wano was his island you clown?
So what clown
Bro Kidd,Law, Luffy is on the island. Its absurd

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Wano ultimately destroyed Yonkou hype, so they try to cling to every small branch.
Aramaki not taking on two and a half to three Yonkou crews is an L now :gokulaugh:
Can't lie the downfall of the Yonkou fandom has been hilarious to witness, mans were gassing them up for decades only to get slapped in the face by Oda/reality. It was eventually going to happen, when you worship characters as god tiers when they clearly aren't. Now we are dealing with levels of unseen coping, and it's kind of understandable. It's hard to let go of something that you religiously believed in for that long.

3 Emperor crews worth of enemies got a single Admiral on his lonesome to back off and this is a cause for celebration 😂😂😂 oh boy are they starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.