Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yay, the 1055 spoilers have dropped, I can’t wait to see what One Piece has in store this week.

Wait what? Now hold on a minute,

Wait a minute, please, I don’t understand-

There’s a logical explanation for this, I swear. If you think about the situation logically-

But wait a minute, Green Bull was supposed to be the fearless Admiral. For him to retreat now-

I hate Oda.
It was a pleasure meeting you.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu boi, this speaks volumes of the current mood about the Admirals lol. They are losing faith even against Sanji, lmaooo

The disrespect, damn lol
I'm kinda shocked. Guess a lot of people genuinely expectated way too much. GB was never gonna take on that entire alliance no one could. With that in mind Shanks' interference literally saved him, it was either Shanks or the Scabbards, I'll take Shanks anyday. He literally punked off Kaidou.

Oh yay, the 1055 spoilers have dropped, I can’t wait to see what One Piece has in store this week.

There’s a logical explanation for this, I swear. If you think about the situation logically-

But wait a minute, Green Bull was supposed to be the fearless Admiral. For him to retreat now-

I hate Oda.
Bro, I'd say "Better start wanking Shanks now" but then I remembered there is Momo too; you can hardly start hyping a 8 yo in a body of an adult like that lol.

Greenbull received a massive L as an admiral representative.

I hate Oda.
GODA: it's just good business

G

Gorosei Informer

I mean, GB atleast had the cool design. Did you really have some hope for weevil? :perocry:
After Senor Pink, I've tried giving Oda the benefit of the doubt, I absolutely hate Weevil so far but I can some potential for him being tragic and interesting if done right and with stuff that might be foreshadowed/implied with his design too.

Right now he just seems like the OP version of Majinn Buu with Miss Bakkin as his Babidi in a way, like a tribute to them.

Yankers & admiral stans clowns equally go fuck yourself :madmonk:
Gigabull will come out of it unfazed, tree logia burnt by fire WOW big deal. Even Kaido with godlike slash durability was getting sliced up by the red jobbers who get negged by dragon Momo
And ofcourse Greenbull will butt out when there are three yonko crews on his ass
This is Leaker gibberish again

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Jesus Christ! Am i reading this right? So Greenbull was used as a hypetool for Momonosuke? :gokulaugh:

Can you go any lower than that?:lulz:

GreenBroccoli, the ultimate hypetool, for momo, Shinobu and oh a Yonko as well, who would have thought? :myman:

Admiral fanboys better pray the leaks were overly exaggerated
It's Loda

The same man who bottled ZKK

I'm so close to drop this series forever :josad:

I hate Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.