Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono
Dont give up.

Yeah, I wonder why Sengoku summoned all three Admirals, all seven Shichinukais to face one half dead 71 year old, out of prime, missing 3 powerful crew members (Ace, Blackbeard, Tach) Yonko?

And he still wasn't sure whether they will win the war or not.

Without Shichinukais they don't even have enough man power.

One piece fans: 4 Yonko=The Marines

Whitebeard and Shanks clash they split the skies.

When Akainu and Whitebeard clash, nothing happens.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not downplaying the Admirals, they are definitely very strong, no doubt about it, but narratively, Oda always portrayed Yonko>Admirals, even if the gap is small.
don't you dare compare fujitora and fodderbull to the og 3 admirals. especially akainu.

We can call out top tiers looking bad. It doesn’t have to be a W:L ratio between fandoms like I love the marine characters I think they’re the best villains in the manga but being “heavily” damaged (I’m still low key hoping that’s an exaggeration) by Momo is just pitiful
Definitely pitiful, tho I assure you it wont be the case

Status
Not open for further replies.