Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono
Momoron is Lolda's pet project and his lack of popularity was taken as a personal insult to Lolda. So he would try to make Momoron more popular by pulling stupid stunts like this. I still think the spoilers are exaggerated, tho.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Enough with this cope already, Momo is weak.
What cope? Momo didn’t out skill GB or overpowered him with physical strength. He simply shot at GB with Fire using his DF. Stop acting like a child.
Give it a up

He's a 28 y.o kid with no real combat experience

Nah there's more to the chapter that's why I can't even defend GB lol

GB has haki so it's his fault for not defending well vs Momo
He doesn’t need combat experience to shoot a huge AOE Flame at a big target.
You guys act like children. Can’t think further than - 1 connected Hit = >>>>> Character X.

Last edited:
To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono
Keep investing in the Admiral coins while now it's in its lowest point, it'll skyrocket in future :myman:

Can we take a minute to appreciate how much Oda actually shat on Zoro and sanji's performance by having the weakest admiral low diff king, queen and their army combined

Jack's starting to have some decent competition for the "world's strongest jobber" title

Status
Not open for further replies.