Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Momo did indeed damage GB? Just when I thought Oda can't write any worse, he out does himself with every passing chapter. People shit on Naruto, AOT, and GOT for having bad endings, but their endings won't be as bad as One Piece. One Piece will go down as one of the biggest fictional failures in terms of writing. 25 years of writing for this.

yeah the kind of gap akainu would need to be that villain would have to be equivalent to kaido and someone like king
and its just not something I see at the moment.
Only BB and Imu remain :steef: but really since Kaidou sees Shanks as the only living person among those five shadows it's time for the red boi hype train :endthis:

What is this based on? So a newborn child with Akainu's fruit has just as powerful attacks with it as Akainu has? Not a chance

Both your comparisons are faulty because Blackbeard and Sabo were extremely powerful characters when they did those feats, both bordering on top tier, Momo is a fucking fodder.
How is it faulty ?
Being top tired don't mean you can control a DF right away .
As we saw with BB and Sabo .
Plus your eg make no sense we not talking about a baby but a 28 old with monster genes.

So Momo did indeed damage GB? Just when I thought Oda can't write any worse, he out does himself with every passing chapter. People shit on Naruto, AOT, and GOT for having bad endings, but their endings won't be as bad as One Piece. One Piece will go down as one of the biggest fictional failures in terms of writing. 25 years of writing for this.
He just burned a few plants dude

Stop falling for this exaggerated crap so easily

I might agree on the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.