Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i remember your threadplay when town was more "" passionate "" while here it just seems like u trying to be more conservative and don't get into much trouble / attention you're also mostly trying to defend yourself and not really joining discussions to actually help looking for scums........
So it's read...? I thought you're maybe hinting at investigation or something

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Framing attempt noted.

I´d prefer to lynch Worst, he and Ratchet are still after me without providing any good reasons. I never defended Ekko, I even wrote that I´d be fine with policy lynching him too.
I just explained where, in my view, you had soft defended him. By all means, if you want to contest it - please do so. I don't really see how you can read our interlocution and come away with the perspective that Ekko looked the better of the two. And when you defended this claim, you came up with reasons unrelated to the actual discourse.

As an aside, I think it's pretty telling that you complain about me calling others "worthless players", but take no issue with me being called "autistic". If "worthless" is worse than that to you, then your perspective is warped in my point of view.

J

Joygirl1

From what i remember your threadplay when town was more "" passionate "" while here it just seems like u trying to be more conservative and don't get into much trouble / attention you're also mostly trying to defend yourself and not really joining discussions to actually help looking for scums........
My threadplay is not different than in any other rounds. Logically I´m asking myself why you are making stuff up.
I was hyped for this One Piece round, of course I don´t want to get myself lynched right at the beginning.

We could turn this whole argumentation around btw: I remember when you were town you were never as active as you are right now.

Well, I think that‘s definitely more interesting than why the conversion failed. You guys don‘t consider that Mafia can oftenly get converted, too, like you in the Marvel game.
That was Crocodile. Didn't you say there're 2 mafia members?

Well, that's fair point. I was culted as mafia once

There are 2 Mafia groups, yes.

I think saying a conversion failed and suspecting somebody because of it is not the best move in these games when scum can likely get converted, too.
Hmmm... I completely forgot about cult culting mafia last time tbh .-. now i'm looking silly af

Still could be GF or something but yeah, probability isn't there anymore

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also @Joygirl I find your position that you are okay with policy lynching Ekko to be very non-committal, and underscores the idea that you wouldn't be voting based on him being scummy, but on policy, which can be considered a soft defence in that is attempts to purport that the reasons are not as valid as a genuine case built on him.

You've said really very little around Ekko, I think you two definitely have scum equity between the both of you based on all of this. Which isn't to say if Ekko flips Mafia you must be scum with him, but sooner or later I'd like to see you actually defending what I'm pulling up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.