Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is the still the admiral with the best potrayal
All his "anti-feats" are nothing compared to Green Cuck Cuck Fujitora. I take being stalled by Ray and Marco stall stall no mi than taking heavy injuries at the end of momoron lol
What happens when spoils are fake and GB is pretty much unscathed. Is he still Green Cuck ?

Kizaru is still the admiral with the best potrayal
All his "anti-feats" are nothing compared to Green Cuck and Fujitora. I take being stalled by Ray and Marco stall stall no mi than taking heavy injuries at the end of momoron lol
Until Movie Red came and and they remade the scene of Shanks CoC but instead of Ryokugyu it's Kizaru

momo is the new Ryuma...

:pepedoffy::pepedoffy::pepedoffy:

Momo has such high potential. His potential > Oden easily since he inherited Oden's body and has Kaido's fruit. It's just the beginning. I think Oda rather tried to begin Momonosuke's legacy and therefore, he sacrificed an admiral for it lol. Wasn't it said that he's going to be Wano's greatest leader or something like that?

Anyway... Oda has completely lost it
The possibly greatest manga is becoming dog shit
Shits like Sabo "I lolforgot about Ace", all the fuss for Marco's message which just said he was going to come...
Ok we even forgot this

But I can't forget Marco, who is both Izo's friend AND a medician, just standing there and doing nothing, actually almost smiling, while wounded Izo was dying...
Not to mention Kiku, Izo's brother, fucking laughing and enjoying a bath a couple of days after his beloved brother (didn't seem that beloved though) just died

I really can't fucking forget Kaido, one of the Yonkos, the opponent who is the main villain of the entire Post TS until now (from Punk Hazard to Wano, everything was a set up for Strawhats vs Beasts Pirates) ... receiving less screentime for his flashback than the one that was given for monkey shit like people running here and there, fodders screaming and useless character doing things no one even cared about!
Not only that... for fucks's sake, he is the strongest antagonist in the seriers up to date, and he fucking disappeared like a third rate movie villain! He was just defeated, fell in the volcano and... no one knows nothing. No one in the world says nothing. Is he dead, did he survive, what the fuck happened to him... nothing. No one is interested to know.
It's just... idiotic.

And now Green Bull. Which shows how horribly Oda manages his characters.
He wanted to hype Green Bull when he was introduced, so he sacrified a Yonko's right-hand man and another Yonko commander, making Green Bull easily defeating them. They were weakened, most likely, but that didn't seem to mean much.
To further hype Green Bull, he made him extremely confident he could take out Luffy, the man who is supposedly stronger than Kaido. Oh, and possibly he was portrayed as sure he could take on the entire Alliance, with other strong people like Zoro, Law, Kid, Yamato and so on. Oda really wants to think "Green Bull is a fucking beast".

But hey...
The very next chapter he makes the same Green Bull clowned by Momonosuke and reiatsu-crushed by Shanks...
He didn't sacrifice a rhm and yc2 he sacrificed a nerfed rhm and yc2, that is all my friend.
Gb's hype was mostly by people with agenda's.
He is an admiral level character and he should be able to beat even healthy king and Queen but not in the fashion we saw.
Avoiding a fight with shanks is only logical, he is above him and he knows it. Admirals have levels between them too and gb was never hyped as much as kaido or shanks.
The truth is that fans just rushed to hype him for their own reasons..
Some z fans : omg black blade so he is as strong as kaido.
Some s fans: omg the guy can take out all the alliance and he is sanji's opponent because of the food/ woman scene...
In reality gb beat nerfed characters and we cannot judge his pl from that because in op things like being not healthy or distracted are very important in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.