Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it isn't about his CoC or anything. Shanksu's CoC or his presence simply tells you that he and his crew is there. Even if Greenbull individually would be stronger, what he isn't, he would still be better of escaping.

Man that's fucked up tho. So he was there for a Momo confidence boost and a little boro breath training session lol
For me it wasn't about PLs primarily, I just wanted to see what a top tier Logia user really can do, like awakening, high end moves and morphing with the environment and stuff.
Really just liked how Monet and Croc in the dessert fought, thought we would get a glimpse on that.

Now I want to know if Shanks has anything besides just having top class uber CoC strength. Gryphon, the teleportation myth, perhaps some unknown CoC tech..
That man is loved by Oda, that's for sure. And I guess there's a little marketing going on

I hope akainu vs luffy happen instead of sabo,

if sabo vs akainu , people willl downplay Akainu anyway, because Akainu lost to guy who has fire fruit.
‘magma > fire .

After one piece is over , people are starting to question why these marines are not strong and how world government still exists.
‘Kaido can fly and spam fire breath everyone.
If ‘Yonko > admiral is real - then world government is literally screwed
Aramaki getting clowned doesn't mean the rest of the Admirals will, he's the big meme of the Admirals

But I don't get why use Aramaki if Oda wanted to hype Shanks
Why ruin an admiral that has just been introduced after being teased for years?
Should have brought Kizaru. He already had his hype arc.
But I guess Momoron wouldn't gotten any moment against him due to no haki and giving momoron a moment is so important due to samurai wank :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.