Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't put Luffy quite yonko level yet, but a solid high diff before he loses. Maybe extreme, have to see how he fares now vs fresh Yonko not the gauntlet Kaido went through.
He's yonko level
The dude splits the skies and beat kaido
The rest doesn't matter

Oda doesn't care about fans wishes
He has set the narratives

Oda really did dirty with GreenBull. But that was to be expected when he turned out to be a total d*ck, worshipping CDs and promoting fascism. Dude turned out to be literally him but a bit stronger with hax DF..

Yeah, it's probably one of the biggest myths that "Kizaru didn't care about Beckman". Kizaru was aiming straight at the submarine before his nose. Ben came in, Kizaru stopped and let the sub marine get away. After Ben left Kizaru alone, Aokiji quickly froze a chunk of the ocean and Kizaru started aimlessly bombarding the area to try and intercept them, with Ben saying "looks like he still wants to go/try". If Kizaru "didn't care" about Ben, he would've shot the submarine straight away.
Kizaru was just trolling man, "ututu, Bennu Beckmannu" while sacarstically raising his hands. Only morons cant interprate the obvious right.

Only seconds after he gave a shit about Benn and kept attacking - Beckman did nothing but watching Kizaru doing what G's do, give a shit about Yonko's threats.

I know
the new one run away Shanks CoC
they shit themselves and don't fight back when Shanks threat them to fight

this is the START of Shanks hype
stand at your grave and defend Admirals for all I care

:beckmoji:
Thing is, this is long awaited & deserved Shanks hype, but I bet my ass it won't be on Gb's expense.
His CoC has this great span, cool. Aramaki being afraid of it is absolute bullocks. He's afraid of getting cornered by two yonkos and their crews.

FUCK ODA
BRING ZUNISHA TO WANO TO DO NOTHING
BRING ARAMAKI TO WANO TO DO NOTHING
Zuneisha I agree but what do you mean aramaki doing nothing? He literally killed or negged beast pirates. His character and powers have been introduced. Only shit thing is momo injuring him. However, what do you expect him to do? Soloing the alliance?

Despite Aokiji leaving and Sengoku and Garp formerly retiring (staying in the background), it was said that Akainu made the marines an even more powerful force. Fujitora and Ryokugyu are on par with the rest of the admirals.

There's no real argument you can make for having GB over Zoro after this chapter lol given that Zoro had feats versus Kaido and Big Mom, did better versus Kaido's Boro breath and wounded him. Conqueror's Haki too.
Stop smoking weed

Zoro fought in a team vs casual Rocks duo
Him cutting fire due to kinnemon skill isn't impressive

Zoro is below Admirals

:kaidowhat:don't drag the others down with fodder like Aramaki.

Akainu already has his feats
Kizaru already fought Ray and WB

Aramaki got stopped by 7 scabbards and took heavy damage from a Boro breath. He only managed to defeat heavily nerfed King and Queen
Aramaki ~ Kizaru. Admiral is power level based. Don't create tiers in between the Admirals that's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.