Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not optimistic about the final war at all.
Luffy armies have luffy, zoro, sanji, Kidd , law, Yamato , these people are believe they are stronger than admirals since they believe Yonko > admiral
- already have two ancient weapons
have fleet
- revolutionary army

World government has Akainu, kizaru, fujtoria (side-switch), greenbull.
‘vice admiral is useless and marines are nonexistent threat
SSG ?

IM need to be powerful just to be a threat or get one shot by luffy.
‘Gorsei are fodder anyway

‘’It is literally one side battle for luffy and his friends.
Literal no tension here

i bet it is considered a "failure" because it's pink considering it can do the same shit Kaido's fruit does.
Lolda should be ashamed of himself
Pretty sure Vegapunk knew it was a success but didn't want to give it to the world government.
This will lead to Vegapunk rebellion against the WG I am certain of it.

OG trio > new Admirals is not in the spoilers.

They got off panelled. Do you really wanna end up like this @Topi Jerami moron with his idiotic takes over it?

Kizaru struggled so much that he needed a moment of distraction + seacuffs + help from a VA to pin Marco down. And lol about thinking it's an L for struggling against multiple strong characters whilst another Admiral struggled against King's equal.

In order to separate Kizaru from Greenbull, he also has to separate Fujitora from Greenbull. You seriously think this makes narratively sense?
That is not what I said was in the spoilers. Getting heavily damaged by Boro breath and running away from Shanks is what I said is in the spoilers.

Nice way to twist what happened and even then Kizaru did not take damage from Marco and actually went on to fight WB

Which top tier did Aramaki fight again?
Thinking that Greenbull after what he has achieved has the same feats and portrayal as the OG trio is quite ridiculous.

One could really think that Shanks (therefore Mihawk as well, like it or not) is confirmed stronger than Kaido, let alone Big Mom

Green Bull is confident that he can fight and take out Luffy, who just defeated Kaido
And possibly face the intere Alliance, with other strong people like Zoro, Law, Kidd, Yamato etc which he perfectly knows they are there

But he shits on himself at the mere idea of having to fight Shanks...
Nah. His confident because he doesn't know Luffy beat Kaido in a 1v1. His just assuming they did it in a team. Cope LUL. Luffy one shots Shithawk and Lanks at the same time XD.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I fucking hope Kid doesnt give away his target to luffy again like he did with kaido. Kid had personal beef with kaido, and he has personal hand tearing vendetta against Shanks. Also, luffy said that he would fight shanks the last.
We all know Kid is going to shout out about how he wants to fight Shanks.
Luffy will stop him and fight him
We'll get a brief clash, I think, nothing major

Status
Not open for further replies.