Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
OP lives and die with its hype around all questions

N1ggas claimed G5 will be equal to Goku become a SSJ on Namek in terms of being iconic :suresure:
Oh. yeah remember that. No one sane knows One Piece, it has no clout outside Japan.

500 million copies sold. 80% in Japan. XD.

Goku going SSJ1 has more clout alone than the entire OP manga.

The biggest W for Zoro was his ACOC :blush::blush::blush: and since it's proven Yonko>>Admirals, and Kaido himself stated only the very very strongest can use it automatically a huge W for Zoro

Only confirmed ACOC user

ROGER
WB
SHANKS
BM
KAIDO
LUFFY
ZORO
YAMATO

All Yonko tier:blush::blush::blush::blush:

As far as we know Aramaki is alone.
He'd have to face not only Shanks but his whole crew.
I know, but this isn't the first time that they're afraid of Shanks, he has something special.

In Marineford, the Marines tried to claim Ace and WB body's, the Shanks arrived and Sengoku said "I will let you take it, just because it's YOU"

Then 500 caps after, he just entered the Gorosei room.

Either he is strong enough to surpass anyone in the world right now (BB is an exception), or he has some special characteristic, like being son of Xebec or idk... Pure hype...

It is abysmal. But didn't yea have no problem with Big Mom being mistreated this way, even though it was portrayed that they didn't do anything significant to her?

It sounds like any fandom should stop looking at anti-feats to downplay characters
Big Mom was never actually seriously damaged.

Aramaki just got effectively one shot by a weak blast breath from Momo.

It’s literally incomparable.

The admirals are not top tiers if this is true.

Like deadass, Marco is probably stronger than Fujitora and Greenbull.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What's happening ? I thought admirals were gods? Yet another 8-year-old who is discovering the puberty of his powers is hurting the gods severely.

I can't stand being a fan of the admirals anymore it's LS behind LS, I'm giving up and going to the Yonkou side, there's just joy and screaming.
Don't bask in the glory of other character's L too loud big boy.

Your goat lost to the teenager discovering his powers. Not far from Momo shit.

It is abysmal. But didn't yea have no problem with Big Mom being mistreated this way, even though it was portrayed that they didn't do anything significant to her?

It sounds like any fandom should stop looking at anti-feats to downplay characters
there's a difference tho
Big Mom was clowned a lot, but we had to wait until Kid and Law used their awakening for her to be damaged.
Here Aramaki got apparently almost one shot by a retarded kid who performed like this last chapter

Forgot Admirals vs Yonkou stuff, this isn't even about that

AL sama

Red Haired
Lots of Shanks damage control lol. We already saw it in MF and Shanks' haki was already brought up as special by the WBP
people were downplaying him like few weeks ago

honestly as a shanks fan I don't think he is the strongest rather he is the smartest

tho it doesn't mean that I think he is weak by any means

B

Ballel

I know, but this isn't the first time that they're afraid of Shanks, he has something special.

In Marineford, the Marines tried to claim Ace and WB body's, the Shanks arrived and Sengoku said "I will let you take it, just because it's YOU"

Then 500 caps after, he just entered the Gorosei room.

Either he is strong enough to surpass anyone in the world right now (BB is an exception), or he has some special characteristic, like being son of Xebec or idk... Pure hype...
That's because Shanks is the goat, they wanna deny it but he will always prove the haters wrong:kayneshrug:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Ahh yes, there's nothing like waking up to early spoilers

- Momonosuke finally figured out how to use Bolo Breath.

- With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu.

- Ryokugyu gives up after sensing Shanks's "Conqueror's Haki" ambition and realizing that the Red Hair Pirates are near.

Ahh yes, there's nothing like going back to sleep after reading early spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.