Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is not all we'll be seeing of GB. Maybe he'll come back after getting some reinforcement, another admiral maybe, and confront Shanks, Luffy and the rest.

Unlikely though.

Meltdown is alright. It happens. Switching teams is unforgivable even if Aramaki's back gets blown out by Lucky roo in this chapter.

So fuck Kinyagi @EmperorKinyagi
I lost so much this week. My sanity, my Reddit account with 80k karma (including an Elden Ring post with a few million views), and the trust of the admiral fandom.

I am literally never going to believe anything not written by Eten or Redon again. Holy shit.

I

Indigo

I'm not excusing anyone's behavior.
I'm just trying to make sense of their reasons.
At the end of the day, no human life has real value
You weren't just trying to make sense of their reason, you said "can we blame them?"

yes i can

it's selfish and shitty behaviour

B

Ballel

The chapter is called "A New Era" maybe because this chapter will turn Admiral fans into Yonko fans.
Join us :cheers:
There will be a big supremacy event. Even admiral fans will be Yonko fans.
Shanks will turn into a mythical red fiery bird (whose flames are still weaker than Wanji's blue flames tho) 🌌

So considering he's potentially approaching Wano, he's really can only be here for several reasons:

- The Road Poneglyph (i.e. he's going to encounter Robin/Law very soon)
- Deal with Kaido and Big Mom (are they down in Old Wano?)
- Take Pluton?
- Take....Robin?

Hmmm
God can Oda please stop doing kidnapping plot lines?

I lost so much this week. My sanity, my Reddit account with 80k karma (including an Elden Ring post with a few million views), and the trust of the admiral fandom.

I am literally never going to believe anything not written by Eten or Redon again. Holy shit.
If it makes you feel any better, 80000 karma ain't worth anything, you're still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.