Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people give me their thoughts on this please? Am I way off or do you see what I am seeing?
Well, I'm just an Indie, so what I say might not matter that much here, but Idk how he could possibly think we're team mates when 1) I never lie about being Indie and 2) you never claimed Indie. Scum theatre would only apply if we were both Mafia which he should know we can't be given my claim. So I can def see him being scum here.

Under that assumption, what you're thinking looks plausible. Emi gave us nothing to determine her alignment yet. Either that or he views her as an easy target to frame.

Random thought here, and this includes a degree of preflipping Ekko as one of two Mafia groups, so please excuse that (I have no idea when I'll die) but I think this could be distancing by Ekko here. Ekko *loves* bussing his scum mates, especially those with a weaker thread presence because he doesn't have to do much against them. I happen to be pretty good, historically, when it comes to reading Emi. You would have to ask her, but I might even go so far as to suggest she might say I am the most capable to read her correctly in this game. I make this point because there is really nothing from what she has posted so far to say she's Town or Scum. It is not indicative of any alignment, she could be anything. Yet Ekko sees fit to mention his read on her twice, and with a degree of certainty that I do not think is earned.

Seeing as you'll have a notification for this post Emi, if you happen to be Cult and not Ekko's hypothetical scum buddy, I'll give you until Day 3 to Cult me. Chances are I'm already dead by that point, but if I happen to be alive by some instance of divine providence, and you just so happen to be Cult, this is fair warning. By Day 3 I've probably made up my mind.
I mean, could be. This comment on Queen was kind of out of nowhere. I wasn't his scummate for years already and he didn't bus me there but I remember him doing it to Joygirl in fruit game

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Random thought here, and this includes a degree of preflipping Ekko as one of two Mafia groups, so please excuse that (I have no idea when I'll die) but I think this could be distancing by Ekko here. Ekko *loves* bussing his scum mates, especially those with a weaker thread presence because he doesn't have to do much against them. I happen to be pretty good, historically, when it comes to reading Emi. You would have to ask her, but I might even go so far as to suggest she might say I am the most capable to read her correctly in this game. I make this point because there is really nothing from what she has posted so far to say she's Town or Scum. It is not indicative of any alignment, she could be anything. Yet Ekko sees fit to mention his read on her twice, and with a degree of certainty that I do not think is earned.

Seeing as you'll have a notification for this post Emi, if you happen to be Cult and not Ekko's hypothetical scum buddy, I'll give you until Day 3 to Cult me. Chances are I'm already dead by that point, but if I happen to be alive by some instance of divine providence, and you just so happen to be Cult, this is fair warning. By Day 3 I've probably made up my mind.
That's actually nice catch.

Emi post is NAI. So ekko making reference to it could be seen distancing attempt by scum reading your teammates if ekko is maf.

However, I also have another perspective - what if ekko if maf really attempted to frame random players to make it look like what I said first?

Well, I'm just an Indie, so what I say might not matter that much here, but Idk how he could possibly think we're team mates when 1) I never lie about being Indie and 2) you never claimed Indie. Scum theatre would only apply if we were both Mafia which he should know we can't be given my claim. So I can def see him being scum here.

Under that assumption, what you're thinking looks plausible. Emi gave us nothing to determine her alignment yet. Either that or he views her as an easy target to frame.
Tbh, knowing you're indie at least makes you neutral

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see it , but I dont scum read Ekko atm. Feels like his play is too weak for scum. Could be indie though.
Well, consider this - Ekko happens to be very tired of playing Scum, and is currently very busy anyway. I think both of those things could result in "weak" play. I for one feel pretty good about the lynch.

Right. The thing with the bolded is I don't really see Ekko going out of his way to set Emi up as a mislynch, she's fairly disengaged so he can really just leave her be entirely and she's going to be in the PoE. If I were in his position as Scum, at least, I'd probably never go out of my way to scum read Emi, because she's going to carry the expectation that I read her correctly, and thus will be suspicious if I fail to do so, and may even motivate her to blast negative abilities at me.

Emil

Certified Memelord

shes often times scum when shes asking for summaries and stuff

i dont think u r town anyway..nothing to tell u

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well, consider this - Ekko happens to be very tired of playing Scum, and is currently very busy anyway. I think both of those things could result in "weak" play. I for one feel pretty good about the lynch.
Right. The thing with the bolded is I don't really see Ekko going out of his way to set Emi up as a mislynch, she's fairly disengaged so he can really just leave her be entirely and she's going to be in the PoE. If I were in his position as Scum, at least, I'd probably never go out of my way to scum read Emi, because she's going to carry the expectation that I read her correctly, and thus will be suspicious if I fail to do so, and may even motivate her to blast negative abilities at me.
@Reborn In case you miss my follow-up to that question.

Emil

Certified Memelord
what r u doing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.